what do you get mistaken as

To my Somali sister who don't wear hijab, when ajnabis approach you, what ethnicity do you get mistaken for. I get habasha all the time and sometimes they ask if im mixed with madow and something else. my sister gets indian hahahahah , alhamdulliah never got indian. btw Im brownskin like ashanti, what do yall get ?

Royalflush

novacane
To my Somali sister who don't wear hijab, when ajnabis approach you, what ethnicity do you get mistaken for. I get habasha all the time and sometimes they ask if im mixed with madow and something else. my sister gets indian hahahahah , alhamdulliah never got indian. btw Im brownskin like ashanti, what do yall get ?
Here we go again
You look like a bug eyed habashi? :urgh:

Here we go again
You look like a bug eyed habashi? :urgh:
i get habasha mostly from madows lol most habasha dont mistake me for one and i don't have the forehead and the bug eye all praise to allah i am a rarety in the somali community because i dont have a rihanna forehead my sisters do though

Puerto Rican and Dominican Republic, It got so bad that I learned Spanish to understand what's being said after I tell them no I am not Hispanic.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

English Rose.

1608151024773.png

Trending