What do you get a lot of shit for in your family?

Status
Not open for further replies.
- ignoring some relatives (don't like them)
- avoiding meat
- not seeing/talking to family enough (busy life but I still :it0tdo8: them :( )
-ignoring calls
- not snitching on my siblings when they f*ck up
-taking too long in the shower
-waking up super early on weekends & doing loud things
-not spending my hard-earned money on a certain sibling :camby: they've become entitled
-for some reason, none of them trust me with the newer car, I don't know why :cosbyhmm:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
- ignoring some relatives (don't like them)
- avoiding meat
- not seeing/talking to family enough (busy life but I still :it0tdo8: them :( )
-ignoring calls
- not snitching on my siblings when they f*ck up
-taking too long in the shower
-waking up super early on weekends & doing loud things
-not spending my hard-earned money on a certain sibling :camby: they've become entitled
-for some reason, none of them trust me with the newer car, I don't know why :cosbyhmm:
If it make you feel better, I don't trust you with a new car.

Standing up for the truth regardless who the blame lies with, not letting anyone get away with anything while I am present.

Questioning all fictitious faux belief systems they hold, always put to test with a series of probing "why" questions they can't explain using logic, people love to cling on to their false belief systems without giving them much thought and will hate you for crushing them.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
tenor.gif

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
No having a girlfriend, really anything to do with girls

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Waa sharaf dee,girls are a menace to society and progress in general, worry about them when you get your shit in order
yoo which Jessica broke your heart fam and has you feeling some type of way ? :gaasdrink:

Status
Not open for further replies.