What do you get a lot of shit for in your family?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Not hanging out with my sister. I've been forcing myself to go outdoor more which made me busy. Used to always hang out with my sister before. What about you?

Genie

The last suugo bender
Not going out often enough , i refuse to even buy bread from the grocery store , its either laziness or social anxiety the older i get the more i HATE being around people all together.

And as the future cleaner of the dump known as Somalia i must get my act together any advice is welcome.

Smoking.

I don't see what the big deal is - 'tis but a little cancer in a stick.

oRuZpcu.jpg

On a serious note, pray that I drop this nasty habit.

Khad714

Beesha Reer KPOP!
Not cleaning up after my siblings
Not speaking soomaali
They always complain about me sitting with my phone too much, and when I ask if I can go outside my mom be like "Banaaka maxaa ka hellisa?"
Not buying grocery often enough.
The struggle wallahi
IMG_5429.GIF

Not going out often enough , i refuse to even buy bread from the grocery store , its either laziness or social anxiety the older i get the more i HATE being around people all together.

And as the future cleaner of the dump known as Somalia i must get my act together any advice is welcome.
Are you me :gucciwhat:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Avoiding cooking. I find new excuses every time it's my turn to cook.
I m at the opposite end. being the youngest of 4 sisters that's been cooking for me since I can remember. When ever they see me making some they take it of my hands cuz they think I'm incapable of cooking for myself. Which is sadly true. They are all great cooks so I don't mind.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I m at the opposite end. being the youngest of 4 sisters that's been cooking for me since I can remember. When ever they see me making some they take it of my hands cuz they think I'm incapable of cooking for myself. Which is sadly true. They are all great cooks so I don't mind.

I just realised your old user. What made you take the long hiatus :cosbyhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending