What do you enjoy

Exodus

Alienist
I’m an incredibly lazy person at nature. Genuinely all I want is to watch anime, Netflix, football and play video games all day. I’d be a bum if I didn’t have pushy parents.

Who genuinely enjoys working or studying when you have a galaxy of entertainment at your disposal at the comfort of your bed?

Last edited:
I enjoy baking and eating delicious food.
I’m an incredibly lazy person at nature. Genuinely all I want is to watch anime, Netflix, football and play video games all day. I’d be a bum if I didn’t have pushy parents.

Who genuinely enjoys working or studying when you have a galaxy of entertainment at your disposal at the comfort of your bed?
This!

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
:cryinglaughsmiley::kendrickcry::lolbron:

The true nature of a zoooomali :obama: Can‘t make fun of you since i‘m like that aswell :lolbron:
:kendrickcry::mjcry:

lol i cant believe they censored zoooomali :cryinglaughsmiley:

Macalin M

Out here
The usual stuff: football, gaming, gym.

i do enjoy reading history. Before I came on this site I didn’t know much about Somali history which is how I ended up here in the first place.

Trending

Latest posts