What do you do when you are in a Good mood?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Usually i like to send money to Africa for donation. Spread the love.

Pay Zakat forward

PS dont ask me why i am in a good mood okey? Fahamtu? Shukran.

I dance lol. I just start dancing when I'm by myself on the elevator. I like doing nice things for my friends and family members. I'm also in a good mood today. Today was a good day. I'm so excited for the weekend.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I dance lol. I just start dancing when I'm by myself on the elevator. I like doing nice things for my friends and family members. I'm also in a good mood today. Today was a good day. I'm so excited for the weekend.

Lately u have been calm and good. I can't say it is as a result of gu.s because u r allergic to it but I cant put my fingers as to what is the cause

Lately u have been calm and good. I can't say it is as a result of gu.s because u r allergic to it but I cant put my fingers as to what is the cause

You're the cause eedo. I'm happy when you're happy.
tenor.gif

?????

Professional Attention Provider
I enjoy rewatching my favorite movies and dolling myself up. That typeof mood is perfect for cleaning up or rearranging a room.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I enjoy rewatching my favorite movies and dolling myself up. That typeof mood is perfect for cleaning up or rearranging a room.

Walaahi u have given me an idea! I am cleaning up this weekend thanks

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Sharing that happiness with your loved ones, giving it forward and most importantly thanking Allah for the blessing. Hope you have a blessed Friday @Basra !

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Sharing that happiness with your loved ones, giving it forward and most importantly thanking Allah for the blessing. Hope you have a blessed Friday @Basra !

Awwwwwwwww so sweet! U as well my dear! Who knows if this will be the last we shall ever talk! :)

Trending