Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
tumblr_lxmz2ir5QA1qfe7jao1_400.gif

Ugaaso

Deni
@A_A , the smell of coffee beans relaxes me mcnto. :abuxyga:

don't go sis. just take couple of days to unwind :oops:unless you're admitting yourself to a medical facility for unknown reasons. :rolleyes:

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer

don't go sis. just take couple of days to unwind :oops:unless you're admitting yourself to a medical facility for unknown reasons. :rolleyes:
Thank you for the advice, I'll try it out.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

Yeah I agree, take time off in the weekdays when its probably slower around here.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I like slowing everything down and thinking about my day thus far and reflecting on my experiences with people, nature and most of all myself. I like to look for areas that I can improve on, so at the end of the day I play soothing music, shut my eyes and relax while my mind takes off. It always makes me calm :)

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I like slowing everything down and thinking about my day thus far and reflecting on my experiences with people, nature and most of all myself. I like to look for areas that I can improve on, so at the end of the day I play soothing music, shut my eyes and relax while my mind takes off. It always makes me calm :)

I want to fight you:mjkkk:

I think about good things. Nothing relieves stress like living in an alternate reality with none of the problems that plague this life

psyche

To each their own
If there is water near by I would rinse my face with it. Nothing quenches the thirst of anger as good as wet, refreshing water.

In the case of no water I usually sit down or lay down, it helps to be relax when angry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending