What do you all think about this hadith?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ibn Umar reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Never do people withhold alms from their wealth except that a portion from the sky will be withheld, and were it not for the animals it would never rain.”

Source: Mu’jam Al-Kabeer 13454

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Albani

If that were the case then why does drought occur in somalia? there are animals there too and ppl sned charity all the time in remittances. It always upsets me when the United kingdom is blessed with rain and most of these rich cadaan that live outside london are racist and nasty and unappreciative of the rain and yet god punishes us by making our country have less rainfall. Is all suffering meant to be justified with us being from the ummah of the prophet? is that why kafir countries are beautiful green lush and have plenty of rain when their ppl commit zina on beaches and in public. If it's because of muslims that hte punishment is withheld from western countries like the drought nd famine sent upon us.....then why are all white racist countries like poland that mock the prophet living in peace when he could easily have sent drought to them instead?

I'm tired of this! i wish all the punishments would go to rich white kafir countries that hate religion and lack decency instead of poor muslim countries. It sounds selfish as hell but i'm a hard man and always wished they would be punished like qumo lut or pompeii so that they may be humbled again. Instead we were left with sunnah and quran which don't get me wrong helps but to top it all off they placed useless and destructive desert herders to be our leaders and that is why all muslims suffer. Because of the weak hands! of those who should be ashamed to call themselves descendants of the proophet and yet they look down on all other muslims because of it.

I hate the arabs! and wish they would be replaced like banu israel for their insolence and arrogance. They have become just like the jews, where they just boast of prophet ancestry and justify injustices by twisting hadiths and putting the book behind their backs. They are two faced and deserve to be turned into apes and pigs!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Ibn Umar reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Never do people withhold alms from their wealth except that a portion from the sky will be withheld, and were it not for the animals it would never rain.”

If that were the case then why does drought occur in somalia? there are animals there too and ppl sned charity all the time in remittances. It always upsets me when the United kingdom is blessed with rain and most of these rich cadaan that live outside london are racist and nasty and unappreciative of the rain and yet god punishes us by making our country have less rainfall. Is all suffering meant to be justified with us being from the ummah of the prophet? is that why kafir countries are beautiful green lush and have plenty of rain when their ppl commit zina on beaches and in public. If it's because of muslims that hte punishment is withheld from western countries like the drought nd famine sent upon us.....then why are all white racist countries like poland that mock the prophet living in peace when he could easily have sent drought to them instead?

I'm tired of this! i wish all the punishments would go to rich white kafir countries that hate religion and lack decency instead of poor muslim countries. It sounds selfish as hell but i'm a hard man and always wished they would be punished like qumo lut or pompeii so that they may be humbled again. Instead we were left with sunnah and quran which don't get me wrong helps but to top it all off they placed useless and destructive desert herders to be our leaders and that is why all muslims suffer. Because of the weak hands! of those who should be ashamed to call themselves descendants of the proophet and yet they look down on all other muslims because of it.

I hate the arabs! and wish they would be replaced like banu israel for their insolence and arrogance. They have become just like the jews, where they just boast of prophet ancestry and justify injustices by twisting hadiths and putting the book behind their backs. They are two faced and deserve to be turned into apes and pigs!

Why r u so radical????? Chill. Stop hating. Somalia is arid land. Just like the Holly land of Mecca and Medina. Sh!t just happens. U should not be jealous of White people, that is a devils style of thinking. Just focus on helping Somalis and Muslims, and not hate anyone. The Gaalos are successful because they have a generous heart. Maybe you should start be generous at forgiving the gaalos and moving on with positive thinking :)

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??

this is how kufr starts. Shaydaanka iska naar saaxib. labo rakaco tuko bratha....Allah is fair remember. There is a reason why its like that. Shit is not only happening in somalia u know. A lot of muslim countries are plagued with misery...Wallahi only Allah knows why. But going on a drunkard rant saying Allah hates us and loves the gaalo more...is just the whispers of shaydaan. InshAllah everything will be ok bratha.

this is how kufr starts. Shaydaanka iska naar saaxib. labo rakaco tuko bratha....Allah is fair remember. There is a reason why its like that. Shit is not only happening in somalia u know. A lot of muslim countries are plagued with misery...Wallahi only Allah knows why. But going on a drunkard rant saying Allah hates us and loves the gaalo more...is just the whispers of shaydaan. InshAllah everything will be ok bratha.
Believe me i would never go too far but i like to question things. It's scientifically proven that you are better off questioning things and trying to deal with problems rationally rather than just acting like everything is okay. Most gaalo commit suicide because they keep all the negativity inside. I'm just saying things are easier for sinners now than say in noah's days were they were straight up punished.

T
Why r u so radical????? Chill. Stop hating. Somalia is arid land. Just like the Holly land of Mecca and Medina. Sh!t just happens. U should not be jealous of White people, that is a devils style of thinking. Just focus on helping Somalis and Muslims, and not hate anyone. The Gaalos are successful because they have a generous heart. Maybe you should start be generous at forgiving the gaalos and moving on with positive thinking :)
Look up history! they murdered and stole resources to build their countries up. Why did leopold kill many that will haunt him on judgement day if belgium was already rich and well off? They only feign generosity because they wanted low skilled workers. Check them out now and how they chnaged their immigration policy because it back fired and the asylum seekers worked hard and aspired to take their high paying jobs....no you see their true face! nationalism is rising and they always were the worst devils on earth. Hell we did wicked things too! but at least when islam came to our ancestors they accepted it and freed all their slaves. Cadaan hate the religion and are starting to show their true colours just because a few immigrants came to prosper in their countries. No one complained when muslims were kicked out of spain and their contributions to science was wiped out....the same things that led to europe being intellectually advanced and escaping the dark age.

I call a spade for what it is. I look down on them and would have respected them if i sensed humanity in them. The majority are cold hearted and support bombings behind the scenes and act kind in front of the cameras. God sees all! we will see how many of them enter jannah.....Eh @Basra then we will see how many of them are generous.

It’s Dajjals work sxb he will punish those who don’t obey him!
It's easier to be oppressed by your own ppl than to be abused in some foreigners land by the same hateful ppl that robbed the entire world....built their own paradise and tell you to f*ck off back to said country they are meddling in. These ppl contact devils be sure of it and they have a strong grip on this world like soloman did. I pray the scriptures are true and they fall hard like Rome!. Muslim hadiths even predict that these christian scum will break their treaty and that we will defeat them in the end before dajjal comes.

Book of obadiah (taken from the bible to hide the curse on the new roman empire)

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Obadiah&version=ISV

daniel-2-statue.jpg

brother no one is punished, Somalis just have themselves to blame we were just unlucky to be neighbour with the Ethiopian highlands. Droughts is one of the rare natural disaster we deal with, imagine frequent earthquakes and tsunamis...

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
Allah is gone. Forever. Accept the darkness, so sweet and freeing, and live your life in contempt of all things which do not make you feel good. You are in the West. That is good. They are in Somalia. That is bad. You can buy an ice cream cone for a couple bucks. Good. You can donate that money into the endless pit of wretched poverty and ugliness. Not bad or good. Charity is simply nothing at all

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
T

Look up history! they murdered and stole resources to build their countries up. Why did leopold kill many that will haunt him on judgement day if belgium was already rich and well off? They only feign generosity because they wanted low skilled workers. Check them out now and how they chnaged their immigration policy because it back fired and the asylum seekers worked hard and aspired to take their high paying jobs....no you see their true face! nationalism is rising and they always were the worst devils on earth. Hell we did wicked things too! but at least when islam came to our ancestors they accepted it and freed all their slaves. Cadaan hate the religion and are starting to show their true colours just because a few immigrants came to prosper in their countries. No one complained when muslims were kicked out of spain and their contributions to science was wiped out....the same things that led to europe being intellectually advanced and escaping the dark age.

I call a spade for what it is. I look down on them and would have respected them if i sensed humanity in them. The majority are cold hearted and support bombings behind the scenes and act kind in front of the cameras. God sees all! we will see how many of them enter jannah.....Eh @Basra then we will see how many of them are generous.

But all Humans are like that! They take advantage of weaklings. ie Black people betrayed their fellow blacks and took money from the whites. Somali killing somalis. African dictators benefits themselves instead of countries. Humans are humans. Period.

VixR

Veritas
You’re full of hate, for Whites, and for Arabs, and want calamities to befall them. You’re just sick. This is a twisted “why me?” that really just turned into a “why not them?”.

I can tell you haven't visited places like Somalia were a people who claim to be muslims are engaged in the most sickening heinous of crimes

While we're you are now they even look after animals and jail you for abuse

If our people were given any power on this earth as they are now, the corruption they would have sowed would have destroyed this earth

How can you expect Allah who is the most just to aid a people who have no sense of justice or mercy towards each other and even worse call themselves Muslims ?

The colonial occupation was no different from the Mongol hordes or crusades, both were punishments, at least the people back then understood this

Read surah Isra to see how Allah punishes a nation that has turned its back and sowed corruption in the land

If the Arabs of today had nukes, the earth would have been destroyed already

What should surprise you is how the punishment to wipe these people out like the aborigines hasn't yet come rather then rain

We live in an unfortunate era, the only century since the time of the prophet without a caliphate and the hadiths foretold this

I can tell you haven't visited places like Somalia were a people who claim to be muslims are engaged in the most sickening heinous of crimes

While we're you are now they even look after animals and jail you for abuse

If our people were given any power on this earth as they are now, the corruption they would have sowed would have destroyed this earth

How can you expect Allah who is the most just to aid a people who have no sense of justice or mercy towards each other and even worse call themselves Muslims ?

The colonial occupation was no different from the Mongol hordes or crusades, both were punishments, at least the people back then understood this

Read surah Isra to see how Allah punishes a nation that has turned its back and sowed corruption in the land

If the Arabs of today had nukes, the earth would have been destroyed already

What should surprise you is how the punishment to wipe these people out like the aborigines hasn't yet come rather then rain

We live in an unfortunate era, the only century since the time of the prophet without a caliphate and the hadiths foretold this
True but what you said but by that logic even western countries would be condemned because the commit the most heinous crimes behind the scenes or was the holocauat just not terrible enough? What about during colonialist ion when the British killed millions in India and not one famine touched the mainland UK. Most ppl seem to explain the suffering by saying we don't but lots of white countries sin more. They don't pray to remove those sins and allowed qomo out to come back! In Noah's days the would have been treated like Sodom which still bears the sulphur from the punishment and yet kafirs have the gall to disbelieve. Do you know how sick these western leaders are? They just show you a nice face but do terrible things behind closed doors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts