What do ya'll make of this?

I hate how he acts so pompously, it's not like this is some sort of enlightenment only he knew of, everyone already knows about how Europe and North America has prospered thanks to the colonization and exploitation of Africa Asia, and the natives. Deigning understanding of African problems sounds like a snaky move to me:notsureif:

I hate how he acts so pompously, it's not like this is some sort of enlightenment only he knew of, everyone already knows about how Europe and North America has prospered thanks to the colonization and exploitation of Africa Asia, and the natives. Deigning understanding of African problems sounds like a snaky move to me:notsureif:
Not everyone knows of this, otherwise they wouldnt be so welcoming of foreigners in their countries.

African nations are complicit by letting their government do as they please, backstabbing them for their own family's wealth, there needs to be uprisings especially in West Africa

African nations are complicit by letting their government do as they please, backstabbing them for their own family's wealth, there needs to be uprisings especially in West Africa
Its crazy, just like he said we create problems for them, then we present a solution and robb them blind. Take a look at Congo rich as hell in resources, but they have been terrorized by mercenaries from Rwanda and Uganda for decades, at the same time the west are pillaging the country.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
I'm skeptical. I don't think the fact that the world's wealthiest countries benefit from Africa's troubles is untrue or new. I don't buy into the idea that there is an active agenda and united front to undermine Africa.

The only thing that can save Africa is the internet.

I'm skeptical. I don't think the fact that the world's wealthiest countries benefit from Africa's troubles is untrue or new. I don't buy into the idea that there is an active agenda and united front to undermine Africa.

The only thing that can save Africa is the internet.
There will always be people that want what you have, its nothing new people are never content.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
There will always be people that want what you have, its nothing new people are never content.

Correct, and in case if Africa... there is only so much that can be blamed on the outside.

Case in point: Equatorial Guinea. At its peak it had a GDP per capita that surpassed the majority of European countries late 2000's and still had half the country living below the poverty line in true African fashion. Of course, that doesn't mean it should be as developed as them. It should however, be distinguishable from all the other poverty-stricken countries.

Truly the dark continent.

Correct, and in case if Africa... there is only so much that can be blamed on the outside.

Case in point: Equatorial Guinea. At its peak it had a GDP per capita that surpassed the majority of European countries late 2000's and still had half the country living below the poverty line in true African fashion. Of course, that doesn't mean it should be as developed as them. It should however, be distinguishable from all the other poverty-stricken countries.

Truly the dark continent.
A fire stays lit by adding fuel(Wood) to it. The corruption and theft in Africa serves the outsiders who are the ones supporting dictators and arming them. Afterwards they give you and your family refugee.

Royalflush

novacane
Even if they had perfect conditions the “resource curse” would befall the nations rich in natural resources. There’s always someone who’s gonna sell their country out for a dollar

Trending