Attachments

• D6D58A35-3708-47D4-A883-B22F1FCFA398.jpeg
    D6D58A35-3708-47D4-A883-B22F1FCFA398.jpeg
    113.7 KB · Views: 131

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
1538101234832.jpg

Can't say he looks Somali that much, but for cushitic people, yeah there is similarities!!

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Rwanda & Kagame: poster child of neo colonialism with African consent.

The African version of uncle Tom that gets praised for being better than average while it helps European countries exploit DRC's resources through its own militias on the border with them.

You know an African leader is great when they are hated by their Western counterparts.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I think Rwanda has proven itself they are not a typical African. They have endured a horrendous civil war, genocide, and now they are one of the most successful upcoming nations in the world. Kagame should be celebrated in the same as George Washington is celebrated here in the United states. Sure he is a typical power loving African dictator, but a good one. A dictator for the good of Rwanda. Africans dont do well in democracy system. They need a Chinese type of system where the state is in power for a long time, and the state makes all the decision.

Last edited:

The African version of uncle Tom that gets praised for being better than average while it helps European countries exploit DRC's resources through its own militias on the border with them.

You know an African leader is great when they are hated by their Western counterparts.

Soo true loool.

He’s a Tutsi right? They have majority Cushitic/Horn ancestry. Idk how the Tutsis put up with Bantus after the genocide honestly.
:manny:
Plus I wonder what the split of the country is between Tutsis and Madows...
:hmm:

The situation in Drc is much more complicated than that,Congo is huge and the eastern part of the country has coltan/cobalt! Check this map, you will notice that the coltan mines are closer to rwanda, Fyi rwanda claim they mine their own coltan, it’s probably true because coltan is found in that region! Also put yourself in the shoes of a person that deal with selling coltan, would you rather a go through a jungle and bad roads or simply cross the border and sell your stone in rwanda!

Attachments

• 4E968C65-A6AA-47C5-AC85-095C662BBB97.jpeg
    4E968C65-A6AA-47C5-AC85-095C662BBB97.jpeg
    98.3 KB · Views: 121

Lol the west hate him, do you know how much france hates rwanda? France sent their soldiers in operation turquoise to aid their late regime!

He’s a Tutsi right? They have majority Cushitic/Horn ancestry. Idk how the Tutsis put up with Bantus after the genocide honestly.
:manny:
Plus I wonder what the split of the country is between Tutsis and Madows...
:hmm:
Well the hutu killed 800000+ tutsi, and at the time tutsi represented like 14% of the country (population of rwanda was 9million ) , so do your math lol! But what i noticed was that many tutsi living in rwanda today were refugees!

Attachments

• 120B8EA0-6CE9-4E38-9F3C-53785D7306A1.jpeg
    120B8EA0-6CE9-4E38-9F3C-53785D7306A1.jpeg
    67.2 KB · Views: 182

VIP
Well the **** killed 800000+ tutsi, and at the time tutsi represented like 14% of the country (population of rwanda was 9million ) , so do your math lol! But what i noticed was that many tutsi living in rwanda today were refugees!

Refugees from where? Rwanda is part of the cushite homeland and Tutsis are home. This is the same type of rhetoric that got them killed by the hundreds of thousands.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Lol the west hate him, do you know how much france hates rwanda? France sent their soldiers in operation turquoise to aid their late regime!

France thinks it owns all of Africa...

I doubt they still hate him. If they did then it's only because he doesn't exclusively deal with them.

Btw it isn't only Rwanda... Uganda and Museveni are bigger crooks when it comes to the DRC.

They just choose to parade Kagame instead because he's the more presentable dictator out of the two.

Still I would give up an arm if we could have a leader like him.

Sell of all of Africa as long as Somalia gets to eat.

Refugees from where? Rwanda is part of the cushite homeland and Tutsis are home. This is the same type of rhetoric that got them killed by the hundreds of thousands.
They are refugees from Uganda,burundi, DRC! They left rwanda when the persecution anc killings started in the 60’s! Paul kagame and his family took refuge in uganda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts