Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Feminine features

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Both masculine and feminine features

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
Society has been portraying or glorifying men with feminine features: it has gotten to the point a baby face is considered more desirable than a man with a manlier face.

I’m not too sure if this is just bunch of teenage girls over-representing the women demographics; but most women/girls stated they prefer men with feminine features than a man with masculine features.

I feel like masculinity is loosing its trends.

So I ask the women folks of the forum: is men with masculine features attractive? Or men with feminine features?

7Rinx

Somalia Hanoolato
I like masculine men. I think sometimes if a woman has been mistreated by masculine men in the past she will tend to go for a guy who seems more feminine, mistaking his presentation as a mirror of the feminine as proof of some inherent empathy and unity he must have with all women. These women like men who seem to have betrayed some aspect of their man card, rejecting the toxic things that pop culture has defined as a hallmark of the jock, or the hustler, player or the pimp. So they see a soft man, maybe he has a feminine bone structure coupled with a gentler and more caring demeanor. He may actually be just a nicer, gentler guy to her than the average manly man.

This is not necessarily always the case though, there are many men who simply behave this way to get women’s love and attention, after which they will also become just like the traditional “toxic males”. The whole time, they were just telling shorty what she wanted to hear.

One example of this is the musician Marilyn Manson. If you look him up you will see how he dresses as a woman, wears lipstick and makeup, as far as even doing sex acts with other men on stage. In the alternative cadaan rock community (or metal, whatever you wanna call it goth idk) despite the heavy music, men typically wear nail polish, colorful feminine makeup, tight batty boy clothing etc. and their women are very loyal in only being with guys that look and dress fruity.

Most of these women think these guys are so deep, your tired or sensitive souls that defy the status quo. Together with him they can be more than just the 50s white collar, nuclear, stale family. These guys read Edgar Allen Poe. They understand somehow that women should be free to be satanists, witches, evil and divine fairies etc vampires. And yet, there is a lot of undercover rape, abuse and sadism towers women in particular in this subculture and there is a huuuuge stigma against speaking out on it especially to outsiders and the media.

Recently Manson has been accused in court documents of abusing multiple of his ex-girlfriends, sexually and psychologically. He was extremely controlling, manipulative and all those typical traits that women see as toxic masculinity. The women who have spoken out have faced a lot of backlash from both men and women Manson fans. Although there are alt women who support them online and call for him to also be de-platformed like Bill Cosby.

The same situation is going on with Adam Levine. Mans whole public persona is about how much he loves his wife and children, making pro-woman videos with Cardi B & Ilhan Omar etc. Turns out he’s been almost openly cheating on his wife with insta models for a while and even wanted to name his next baby after one.

So actually these “alternative” men for the most part still operate on the same hardware as the typical “misogynistic” man from any other culture. They just have a different “software”, if you will.

Last edited:
Society has been portraying or glorifying men with feminine features: it has gotten to the point a baby face is considered more desirable than a man with a manlier face.

I’m not too sure if this is just bunch of teenage girls over-representing the women demographics; but most women/girls stated they prefer men with feminine features than a man with masculine features.

I feel like masculinity is loosing its trends.

So I ask the women folks of the forum: is men with masculine features attractive? Or men with feminine features?
they prefer me

:trumpsmirk: indeed im handsome​

Trending

Latest posts