What do women actually want more than anything?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Well most guys know that women dig guys with money. Would Donald Trump be haviny model wives if he wasn't rich? That question is rhetorical, now I don't even believe this is wrong, I think it is just nature.

But I also think women who are this way (and it is almost all of you) should be honest and admit that they are basically gold diggers, and stop saying bad things about the so-called "actual women in the trade" who are just trying to earn an honest living.

Most women read this and say something like, "Well I'm not the average woman because..blah...blah...not true...blah blah...my boyfriend/lover/husband was poor...blah...blah."

If you thought something like this you are very likely the average woman. If you read it and went "Hmmm..." and then you went back to doing physics, then you have a case.

A common question men ask of women is "Tell me what you want in a man?", which is an invitation to be lied to. Because she'll almost invariably answer with some combination of:

sense of humor
• intelligence
• sensitivity
• emotional stability

As far as I can tell this is mostly bullshit. But in an effort to be fair I have included this, since there seem to be a few rare cases of this, just none that I have ever seen. Another thing to watch out for is the code words women use. Here is a translation guide for dealing with women.

Says: I want a man who is motivated and has goals.
Means: I want a rich man
Says: I want a man who knows how to treat a woman.
Says: He's from a really good family.
Means: He's from a really rich family.

I suggest to all my Farah's to first get the bag and work hard on earning a fortune first, please don't fall in love and get sidelined on your major mission, also don't waste your time on entertaining girls and chasing them , with a great fat checking account comes the hottest girls should be your Motto.:lawd:

What Women want more than anything?

• Handsome
  • Provider
  • Protector
  • Sex Machinist.

Thats not gold digging she's smart only looking out for her kids. What else do men bring to the table other money? Why should she ruin her health for a broke ass nigga? Jaceyl my ass you can't even be loyal unless your woman is scolding you 24/7. Most somali don't know nothing about woman. I say go get your moneys sis if you can get it.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
This thread exposes many Sspot Halimos being gold diggers, I am glad my queen @Sumaaya isn't one of them, Ain't that right Qalbi? Please say you are not a gold digger too!:kanyehmm:

Well most guys know that women dig guys with money. Would Donald Trump be haviny model wives if he wasn't rich? That question is rhetorical, now I don't even believe this is wrong, I think it is just nature.

But I also think women who are this way (and it is almost all of you) should be honest and admit that they are basically gold diggers, and stop saying bad things about the so-called "actual women in the trade" who are just trying to earn an honest living.

Most women read this and say something like, "Well I'm not the average woman because..blah...blah...not true...blah blah...my boyfriend/lover/husband was poor...blah...blah."

If you thought something like this you are very likely the average woman. If you read it and went "Hmmm..." and then you went back to doing physics, then you have a case.

A common question men ask of women is "Tell me what you want in a man?", which is an invitation to be lied to. Because she'll almost invariably answer with some combination of:

sense of humor
• intelligence
• sensitivity
• emotional stability

As far as I can tell this is mostly bullshit. But in an effort to be fair I have included this, since there seem to be a few rare cases of this, just none that I have ever seen. Another thing to watch out for is the code words women use. Here is a translation guide for dealing with women.

Says: I want a man who is motivated and has goals.
Says: I want a man who knows how to treat a woman.
Says: He's from a really good family.
Means: He's from a really rich family.

I suggest to all my Farah's to first get the bag and work hard on earning a fortune first, please don't fall in love and get sidelined on your major mission, also don't waste your time on entertaining girls and chasing them , with a great fat checking account comes the hottest girls should be your Motto.:lawd:
Sxb your literally a love letter

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
1) Finances coming correct
2) Availability & looking for marriage
3) Car enthusiast
4) Personal chef
5) Adult film actor in the sheets
6) On the clock ready to be my masseuse

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP