What do we know about other ethnic groups in E.Africa?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No bashing please.

I know that Adal sultanate had fallen because of these two ethic groups, Adal removed their capital from Harar because of Oromo expansion and wars later Adal had fallen because of attack of Afar and danakil (also Afar) attack. Ironically today both of these are claiming to be Adal.

World

VIP
OROMOS:

karrayyuu-oromo-men-hair-style.png

ccff89018c40b21f5971ec3c0e9b3206--african-women-african-beauty.jpg

Our closest ethnic relative.

One of biggest ethnic groups in Ethiopia and they have never held a power over the country

Although we are similar, their culture is more strongly influenced by habeshas and so our cultures are rather different

Most Oromos aren't nomads, and instead they farm. Their lands are plentiful with nutrients and soil that are suitable for farming.

Our language are very similar.

I don't know much beyond that, can somebody weigh in?
They only recently became farmers. Around 100 years ago, they were all nomadic.

OROMOS:

karrayyuu-oromo-men-hair-style.png

ccff89018c40b21f5971ec3c0e9b3206--african-women-african-beauty.jpg

Our closest ethnic relative.

One of biggest ethnic groups in Ethiopia and they have never held a power over the country

Although we are similar, their culture is more strongly influenced by habeshas and so our cultures are rather different

Most Oromos aren't nomads, and instead they farm. Their lands are plentiful with nutrients and soil that are suitable for farming.

Our language are very similar.

I don't know much beyond that, can somebody weigh in?
Oromos have ruled Ethiopia in the past, the Yejuu oromos of northern Ethiopia ruled and even replaced amharic with Oromo at the courts. They were Christians though.

I know that Adal sultanate had fallen because of these two ethic groups, Adal removed their capital from Harar because of Oromo expansion and wars later Adal had fallen because of attack of Afar and danakil (also Afar) attack. Ironically today both of these are claiming to be Adal.
Too bad adal was an habesha Harari sultanate and had nothing to do with you.

Last edited:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I have them saved in my phone so no need to search for them :samwelcome: I'm your superior in the NOFAP world as I'm on 47 days. Don't go around accusing me of crimes nacalaa

Don't play with fire sxb, pictures like that are very triggering during nofap :lawd:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending