What do we have to be proud of .

Abdullnur

Logic over everything
Stop being a self hater. Self hating coons disgust me. You are Somali by the grace of Allah.

No I love self and family but culture and our people Is something else. It has it cute parts . It like a child doing its own make up comparing it's self to it's beautiful mother. But in our case we are conscious of we are doing . But choose to continue.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
A few decades of civil war, and niggas come outta the woodwork with an inferiority complex. Get a job and stop being a fkin self hating cuck.

Abdullnur

Logic over everything
A few decades of civil war, and niggas come outta the woodwork with an inferiority complex. Get a job and stop being a fkin self hating cuck.

I have drank from the better water fountain and you're hating on me . Typical animal. I know, culture and you have non of it . And first step of anything is "MAN KNOW THYSELF"

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I have drank from the better water fountain and you're hating on me . Typical animal. I know, culture and you have non of it . And first step of anything is "MAN KNOW THYSELF"
You must be new to this forum to be referring to me in this fashion. No matter, I'll wait until you're more knowledgeable to the individuals you're speaking to.

Trending