What Do U Think Of Saddam

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
My Dad was a diplomat and was fond of Saddam as a 'strong' leader for Muslims as a whole, I don't seem to know why this is the case and there was no real 'conflict of interest' either for his support because those 'arabs' don't really care between Somali tribes due to 'religious issue'. Their all Sunni their not going to ask one to fight another. It sends a bad image to the world of Sunni vs Sunni so the gulf arabs always kept their 'distance' from us, it's messy situation for them and a terrible image globally. But they are involved now so it's obvious their some SERIOUS issues happening in the gulf for this to occur. Qatar is openly in Somalia and doesn't even conceal it publically, at least Iran conceals it's involvement in it's operational zones. Dubai is openly here in PL/SL.

Saudi still hold onto their 'views' of not being seen in this mess officially, I think they took this policy about us a long time ago, we were not disturbing the lane-way and everything was inside Somalia, there was no real 'need' to get involved. So their involved now and it's due to that Iran mess and Qatar Mess. Their in Somalia to ensure a Qatar Friendly nation isn't born here which turns into a 'satellite' in the 'red sea' and with the 'yemen' operation happening, it's bound to bring Qatar/Iran/Somalia together in the end as their on either side of the Gulf.

This could stop the 'trade' of Saudis on the sea line and I know PL, we ain't dying over foreigners and that's why I am not sure why Somalia is constantly getting us involved into foreign business. Noone wins when u meddle in their affairs, look at Isaaq a nigga in cardiff today and all of them dead in Europe, for what? PL doesn't want to fight other nations battle, we don't even want to get involved in Sool due to Dhulbahante division. Your asking PL to get involved in Muslim crisis in the middle east. Yes it's a crisis, the body bags are all of the floor, that could be you and your region if you don't mind your own business.

Anyways(went on tantrum again about hawiye kkkk cuz of their shitty politics) but back to Saddam. Yes he was strong man, yes his institutions were weak due to all strong men who think they know the best that's wrong of him. But what I don't get is after 91 isn't that when USSR collapsed? Ironically we collapsed too and so did Ethiopia and possibly all their 'satellite' regions lol. See what happens when u attach to 'foreign' nation, u seem all fall like deck of cards. But why did he invade Kuwait and March to Saudi knowing he has no Russian power? I know he was 'pan arabist' like that 'egyptian nasser' was he trying to get rid of the 'saudi' problem in the region? cause america came running in to save kuwait before it expanded too Saudi. I don't still see what his objective was behind that. He definitely knew the Americans were coming way before he invaded Kuwait and still didn't have a plan what to do is crazy. He made a decision then u need to know the effects and how u respond to those effects and which one u will plan your strategy on in order to get to your objective.

Besides even if he did control the mid-east Saddam with Saudi elite that is friendly to him and all arab world. He would need to select a superpower again to 'ally' with, since these middle nations, their not global powers.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
There are two sides to everything. Yes, he was a dictator guilty of some atrocities against the Kurds. But then again, the country was stable and not the shithole it is today. That kind of ruling, with a strong leader, is the only possible for Arabs I think sometimes.

What is Iraq today? Chaos ruled by shia militia persecuting Sunni Muslims. With millions of Iraqi Arabs scatterred across the world.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
There are two sides to everything. Yes, he was a dictator guilty of some atrocities against the Kurds. But then again, the country was stable and not the shithole it is today. That kind of ruling, with a strong leader, is the only possible for Arabs I think sometimes.

What is Iraq today? Chaos ruled by shia militia persecuting Sunni Muslims. With millions of Iraqi Arabs scatterred across the world.

Listen Americans got one problem, they need to stop that to not make China or Russia attractive to others. They tend to back the weak cunts in races or religions or tribes. The madafackers 'backed' aideed u know that in Somalia, they were 'welcoming' of him read the history till he showed them what Habar gedir are here for? They never came back after that, well their still here and nothing changed at least their not stupid twice around.

They tend to learn 'after' a disaster happens like Iraq, have u noticed that? The first thing I gouge is to find correlations of an 'actor' regardless of who it is. If u see all people 'fighting' one 'group' and their various group, that sort of tells you where the problem is don't you think? everyone can't be wrong and one group right.

Like Ethiopia the Amhara are clearly the group always 'attacked'. Ogaden/Tigray/Oromo and god knows who else, that's a pretty standard commonality for me to say hey dude I think your fucking problem here. They didn't do that with Aideed not knowing he fought with all Somali clans. Surely that should tell u his got ulterior motives and start 'digging' for what the f*ck that maybe. I realized it was the 'loot' they had, farms, business interests, barawe/marka port lifeline but I needed that 'correlation' to see these guys are at war with everyone and in their home region their in a vacuum meaning they dont want a 'state' if their not doing it in their own region like everyone else. Plus their is green lines where-ever they live follows them like a 'fly on shit' kkkk. They simply don't sem to get along with ppl. But HG types exist worldwide their just very 'upfront' about it, some are diplomatic about it.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I realized HG is a hard issue to deal with if Americans cleaned their hands of it wallahi, the HG played them like they play all somalis, the americans got dragged in the streets like darods were raped and shit. PPL criticize PL for their pirates, even they fed and clothed all their 'hostages'. It's a business, u think the mexicans treat ppl like that. PL criminals are not this monster they make it appear. Besides their was this dude who actually came back to PL a victim from south africa, stunned how he was treated. Brutality isn't needed in our culture, not on civilians, we fight SOLDIERS tho. Civilians run their own houses only nothing else, it's pointless to brutalize, rape, kill, etc when u dont have too. If u have objective behind it though that's different story to send a message to their leaders but not in piracy.

PL is doing hit n runs, insurgency on naval ships like terrorists do when defeated. We know when we lost, we leave the theatre or else u look like a on television. Trust me Puntites are 'smart' we can hire nice little 'cheap ass russian planes' find weapons to drop on the naval ship like houthi missiles? untill the americans come and 'close that loophole. then we exit humbly the theatre of air

Besides piracy was business model, not intended for war. I doubt they will care for navy presence, since he racket is over

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
saddam was a dictator end of discussion

Siyad was also beats having no govt. Dictator is still an order, no order is the worst. Ok lets destroy the UN cause it's influenced by some nations, the question is where u going to go after that? another IRAQ ALL OVER THE WORLD IS WHERE UR FUCKING GOING.

If I was alive when the colonials where in Somalia, id be colonial man, because it's a system, what the alternative no system, I wud like my own system but till then i would enter no vacuum hell no, u probably wont ever come back if u do. If saddam was bad he should've been diplomatically spoken too, trust me just dont talk to ppl like him in a way that 'offends their values' plus always 'praise' them in public since they like 'faanka' and feeling 'special' and execute a strategy to slowly migrate to your objective without him feeling his going to get hurt

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
Siyad was also beats having no govt. Dictator is still an order, no order is the worst

dictatorship worked in somalia for a time until after the ethiopian war when the situation is somalia started to go down after that. yes dictators can bring order but sometimes they become cruel and then causes problems for a nation .

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I know there is two types of leaders, some need pandering and others need 'real talk' about the seriousness of the situation and showing them on paper what can happen if a war starts and their shortage. I would actually write out all their weaknesses on paper and say here u go, even if u change it

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
dictatorship worked in somalia for a time until after the ethiopian war when the situation is somalia started to go down after that. yes dictators can bring order but sometimes they become cruel and then causes problems for a nation .

It's better being poor and safe. I am sure being poor in Australia is far better then being rich in somewhere like no order, that's why refugees flee, everyone wants to be able to go fkn bed at nite with one eye open. Trust me when u cant sleep and eat anymore u just lost basic human right. I wouldnt say human right, f*ck even animals are allowed peace.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I do get suprised how animals survive just quite fine and achieve their basic tasks and humans cannot in some places. So it's clear the world is man controlled, it's not 'nature' controlled.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I do get suprised how animals survive just quite fine and achieve their basic tasks and humans cannot in some places. So it's clear the world is man controlled, it's not 'nature' controlled.
Wise words brother

Trending

Latest posts