What do u lot do for fun

Dancing on the edge of the roof in the moonlight...In Paper Moon, Montana.
giphy.gif

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
giphy.gif

Depends on the day, the time, the mood and the weather. I am a old man stuck in a young man body, I realised now how daunting showing affection can be as a father. I now understood why most male enjoy golf, or something more "tranquilising"

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Basketball, bike riding, chess (of course), or just talking to friends.

I play basketball with my friends maybe once a week during the warmer seasons, which is now. Planning to go next week. Also just got my bike out the basement and just need to pump it up now that it’s nice out.

chess I play 24/7.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Hang out at the planetarium/Read / Hike if I can/ learn new recipes/ go to Islamic halaqas.
Hiking? Do you mean hiking as in walking around in the nature for an hour or so or the type of hiking where you get all geared up and trek through the forest for half a day kind of hiking?

I heard the latter is very good for you and your physical health. It’s also good for your mental health too, it’s like camping but slightly more hygienic lol.

Hiking? Do you mean hiking as in walking around in the nature for an hour or so or the type of hiking where you get all geared up and trek through the forest for half a day kind of hiking?

I heard the latter is very good for you and your physical health. It’s also good for your mental health too, it’s like camping but slightly more hygienic lol.
Yes! It’s the latter. It’s very good for your body and mind.

Trending