What do this words mean in somali, and also can someone summarize this for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I dont really know how to speak somali. i only know a few words, i can understand like 25% of a conversation i would have with a somali person.
Geeljires. i have no clue what this means.

and anjabi. I was thinking anjabi meant just non muslims.

So overall is somali land fully separated from somalia. is it trying to fully become its own country. also is putland trying to separate from somalia as well. what parts of somalia does the president have control of.

I dont really know how to speak somali. i only know a few words, i can understand like 25% of a conversation i would have with a somali person.

So overall is somali land fully separated from somalia. is it trying to fully become its own country. also is putland trying to separate from somalia as well. what parts of somalia does the president have control of.
f*ck off kyle

Pepe

Businesskaaga Mindgaree

What kind of Somali goes by Jerome you think we dont recognize a foreigner when we see one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending