What do some of these men want?

973493E8-0A43-47FF-9EF0-5B05AA7F6C20.jpeg

Western Muslim male twitter are angry because Qatar created a big female only masjid. I emphasize on the Western part because Muslim men from Muslim countries don’t tend to talk about or involve themselves when it comes to women only spaces. In Qatar, women only everything is normal. Women only beaches, parks ect, universities, so why would anyone have an issue with women only masjid?

Even women having extra space for prayer and Islamic activities is an issue for them. What do they want? They’re calling this ‘feminism’. So women having their own space is now feminist. They remind me of these gaal men who are angry when they see female only institutions and want to invade it.

At this point, I simply can’t take the feminist label seriously.

It’s the house of Allah. Why discriminate based on gender? They could have expanded the women side if sisters wanted more room. No one should keep women from worshipping in baytullah but this is taking things a bit too far. It doesn’t seem realistic to have a masjid for only women as most don’t pray at the masjid in their day to day lives since there’s no obligation on them.

It’s the house of Allah. Why discriminate based on gender? They could have expanded the women side if sisters wanted more room. No one should keep women from worshipping in baytullah but this is taking things a bit too far. It doesn’t seem realistic to have a masjid for only women as most don’t pray at the masjid in their day to day lives since there’s no obligation on them.
Qatar has thousands of masjids, why is one masjid soley for women which is also a woman’s center an issue?

In the UK, many masjids don’t have a woman’s section

Im against segregation of sexes. Its better at an early age that kids learn from one another and eventually grow on em. Rather be in they let 20s and be austic and weird around halimos.

A masjid for women tho, qataris are straight up weird at times.

Qatar has thousands of masjids, why is one masjid soley for women which is also a woman’s center an issue?

In the UK, many masjids don’t have a woman’s section
I don’t know the answer to that specifically. It’s unfortunate masaajid in uk are like that. Everyone should be allowed to pray in the house of Allah.

Moon-

Bipolar Express
idk why people think its a problem theres so many mosque without a womans section and don't cater to women at all if they have a problem then every mosque should have a sizeable women section

They should make it like a somali mawlah where they do dhikr and and learn quran and stuff. But a full women's masjid seems unnecessary and low iq.

Look at this example they have men leading and calling the azan. Just have a women's "space" not a masjid where they can lead eachother in prayer and build more of a community.

View attachment 322437

Western Muslim male twitter are angry because Qatar created a big female only masjid. I emphasize on the Western part because Muslim men from Muslim countries don’t tend to talk about or involve themselves when it comes to women only spaces. In Qatar, women only everything is normal. Women only beaches, parks ect, universities, so why would anyone have an issue with women only masjid?

Even women having extra space for prayer and Islamic activities is an issue for them. What do they want? They’re calling this ‘feminism’. So women having their own space is now feminist. They remind me of these gaal men who are angry when they see female only institutions and want to invade it.

At this point, I simply can’t take the feminist label seriously.

Whenever a woman prays in a place that is more private and more hidden, that is better for her, as the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "A woman’s prayer in her house is better than her prayer in her courtyard, and her prayer in her bedroom is better than her prayer in her house." (Reported by Abu Dawud in al-Sunan, Bab ma ja-a fi khuruj al-nisa ila’l-masjid. See also Sahh al-Jami‘, no. 3833).

From ‘Abdullah ibn ‘Umar, who said: "I heard the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) say: ‘Do not prevent your women from going to the mosque if they ask your permission.’" Bilal ibn ‘Abdullah said, "By Allah, we will prevent them." (Ibn ‘Umar) turned to him and told him off in an unprecedented fashion, saying: "I tell you what the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon Him) said, and you say ‘By Allah, we will prevent them’!!" (Reported by Muslim, 667)

Trending