What do half Indian/Desi Somalis look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
I have seen Somali mixture of all races, but not half Indian ones or half Sri Lankan ones.

What do they look like? Can anyone show any examples? Preferably of teens or adults. Ty.

axmed-shimaali.jpg

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
My dad has an old friend who lives in Norway and is married to an Indian woman. They have 4 kids together (3 girls and 1 boy) and all the kids look like full Indians. Especially the boy. He looks like a Sukhdeep from Mombai.

My dad has an old friend who lives in Norway and is married to an Indian woman. They have 4 kids together (3 girls and 1 boy) and all the kids look like full Indians. Especially the boy. He looks like a Sukhdeep from Mombai.

:dead:

What are waste of somali genes

I

IntensiveCareUnit

I would post pictures...but nah

I grew up with this girl her dad is Indian(was never in the picture) and her mom is full Somali
from mark 1:13 to 1:45
and mark 2:49 to 3:23

interesting you guys are saying they usually look full Indian...

I

IntensiveCareUnit

^ How do you know she is half Indian? :kanyehmm:
do you mean because he was never in the picture and didnt see him? i have seen pictures of him and her mom. plus the other somali habaryarals would kinda ostracize her :francis:

Apollo

VIP
Hmm, looks like half Indians are 'the most Somali' looking mix breeds (compared to half Whites/Madows/Arab/Chinese etc.).

O! I missed where you said "I grew up with this girl her dad is Indian" in the 1st part of the previous comment with the video. :nvjpqts:

She still looks like your typical Xaliimo though.

I could put up a pic right now where I look straight up Sri Lankan, but I'm not gonna.
To the Hindi looking Somalis, don't worry hunnys you're not on your own, I get it too. What country are you from? I tell them I am half Cambodian and half Senegalese. Lol, the joke is they believe me, I say it with a poker face.

My father was born in 1930 and I used to jam with the seamen when I was a kid/ teenager, this guy is on point. There is a small clan in Northen somalia mixed with indians, I don't know what they are called my uncles are deceased.https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&r...fonoTwJPnOcIvWcYQ&sig2=EB2MDDBi5HlnNIPbI9WU7w

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending