What diseases kill geeljires the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
What do you know about Coronary artery disease, how common is it in somali communities? Personally i know atleast one somali guy (50 yrs old) who died a sudden death (he was using his computer) because of this, i know another guy who survived but got a surgery. There was also another somali woman who died at school just like that (she was buying food). Just litetally dropped and died. I think she had the same problem.

So, are heart diseases common amongst us? What info do you have on somalis in Africa? What diseases do they die from? What about those in the western world?

dr.leorio

death\emitter
The antibiotics craze in Somalia is out of control.

People request antibiotics for everything including back pain.

Speaking of back pain, I'm not sure Somali chiropractors even exist.

There could definitely be a business opportunity in the spinal doctor niche if exploited properly

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

This comes under the category of fake medication as I mentioned.

Dude! Last time I was there I use to stop by this pharmacy at the neighborhood to wait for the next mini-bus and I became friends with the guy owner. In several occasions people would come in and they would tell him their pain and what area it is at and this guy, without hesitation, would grab a " medicine" from the shelf and lay it on the table. I was flabbergasted. I mean this old lady could have cancer but this dude just "figured out" her ailment and the medicine to heal her :kanyehmm:

He told me that his medication were from Egypt.

mrlog

VIP

Don't forget they also share the kaniinka.
Once had a headache in miyiga during a non Dhaqan celis visit.
This eedo offered my these pills that looked like Geel medication.
She said her doctor in India gave it to her and is good for the whole body.
:faysalwtf:

This comes under the category of fake medication as I mentioned.

Dude! Last time I was there I use to stop by this pharmacy at the neighborhood to wait for the next mini-bus and I became friends with the guy owner. In several occasions people would come in and they would tell him their pain and what area it is at and this guy, without hesitation, would grab a " medicine" from the shelf and lay it on the table. I was flabbergasted. I mean this old lady could have cancer but this dude just "figured out" her ailment and the medicine to heal her :kanyehmm:

He told me that his medication were from Egypt.

They will give you cough syrup for a sprained ankle.

:what1:

Back home- infectious diseases e.g. TB and cholera, respiratory diseases e.g. bronchitis and pneumonia

In diaspora- Heart attacks,stroke and cancer

Most cases back home can easily be cured but diaspora somalis have a terrible diet and lifestyle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending