What direction do you think Sool Sanaag and Togdheer/ Golis State will take in the future

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Ceerigaabo is settled by four tribes bro, not two.
yeah I’ll admit there’s different clans in the district and also the city itself, I want to find out what solomadow clan you are. Dm me cause it won’t let me dm you for some unknown reason.

Even Ceel Sheekh is Gadabursi.
View attachment 141017View attachment 141016

And also Sabowanaag:
View attachment 141018

As for Gabiley, that's the original homeland of the Reer Nuur and Baho Samaroon clans.

Recently, the Reer Nuur chief caaqil of Gabiley spoke about the elections.

Ceerigaabo is settled by four tribes bro, not two.

The city of ceerigaabo is almost exclusively Garhajis. The district of Erigavo has diversity interms of clan. South of Erigavo district is there certain amount of Dulbahantes. Inaddition, warsangali live close to yube which is a town that borders Erigavo and Buraan Districts. Habarjeclo live in the western district of Erigavo to the eastern District of Berbera. However, when discussing the majority of district it is Garhajix when viewing government emloyees and public servents. The province of Sanaag in terms of demographics it is either majority Habar Jeclo or Garhajix.

Afro Asiatic

Afrocanada
Ceerigaabo is split between dblock and hy if it is made the capital of SSC state. Ceerigaabo is smaller than Laascaanood and has less infrastructure and resources to be a capital. The capital would undoubtedly be Laascanood.

The Largest cities in Sool and Sanaag are under SL control. Why are folks constantly forgetting this? Lool

Afro Asiatic

Afrocanada
The city of ceerigaabo is almost exclusively Garhajis. The district of Erigavo has diversity interms of clan. South of Erigavo district is there certain amount of Dulbahantes. Inaddition, warsangali live close to yube which is a town that borders Erigavo and Buraan Districts. Habarjeclo live in the western district of Erigavo to the eastern District of Berbera. However, when discussing the majority of district it is Garhajix when viewing government emloyees and public servents. The province of Sanaag in terms of demographics it is either majority Habar Jeclo or Garhajix.

“The province of sanaag is majority HJ or GX”

So does this also include the eastern fringes of ceerigabo, yuube, badhan, hadaftimo, Haylan, Las khory dharar, xingalool??

A buffer state between both Somaliland and Puntland. For effective growth , the leaders of the region must actively use the surrounding's state hate for each other for investment and protection.

Harti will be part of Somalia and continue building their regions, teaching their rich history, and not be susceptible to Terrorism and isku-dir from Somaliland. Isaaq will be connected economicaly and otherwise with other isaaq. Simple. Stop with the isku dhadhajis, you look sad. Sool sanaag and all these meaningless names created in the last 60years wont dicatate Harti who lived in that area for 700years. Meeshaan daganahy waan daganhy meeshaan isku balaarin karona waan isku balaarin.

It’s shared by Harti (dblock + Warsan) and isaaq (hj + hy) also there’s barely any Gahayle in ceerigaabo
There are more Liiban Gashe than HJ. HY do inhabit a sizeable minority, which is why they quote SL representative numbers for the city to justify a majority; knowing that Dhulos, warsengali and co. actively shun the establishment. Even @Bohol will admit this.

not to turn this into a FKD thread but we dont only live in yubbe we have plenty of tuulos Yube is the fastest growing ofcourse

Shimbiraale .Biyaguduud, Ceel la qaday etc

Im from Yube myself

Last edited:
It’s shared by Harti (dblock + Warsan) and isaaq (hj + hy) also there’s barely any Gahayle in ceerigaabo
Wallahi I got sick of this im not even going to argue about Ceerigaabo move on, you got a house in the city then ur a local otherwise you aint

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Lmao bro if you had any numbers in gebilay it wouldn’t have been 100% kulmiye in the election. I can not argue with gadabursi as you’re not a demographic threat. You operate as a subclan of sacad muse. Awdal and Waqooyi Galbeed are a habar awal majority and and isaaq landslide majority. Sacad muse live from Berbera all the way to Djibouti along the whole coast.
Show me the HA equivalent in Awdal :mybusiness:

Trending