What did you buy with your first paycheck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I bought myself a second hand PlayStation 2 from a school friend for about £100, when I was 13. Mind you, i earned £40 a week for dropping leaflets in my homehown, 3 days a week. So i had to proper save up over many weeks.

TooMacaan

VIP
Who's you guys reer London? Pineapple pizza is @TooMacaan wallahi

:denzelnigga:
I have made my dislike for pineapple pizza clear, several times. The audacity. You did this on purpose didnt you??:bell:Don't ever include me or the phrase too macaan in anything which celebrates that disgusting monstrosity ! :kodaksmiley::susp:

:vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:

Cheese Pizza or Veggie Pizza only !
(and maybe chicken..)
:fittytousand:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
I have made my dislike for pineapple pizza clear, several times. The audacity. You did this on purpose didnt you??:bell:Don't ever include me or the phrase too macaan in anything which celebrates that disgusting monstrosity ! :kodaksmiley::susp:

(and maybe chicken..)
:stevej: Come east London I'll treat you to the best pineapple pizza ever :banderas::banderas:

(and maybe chicken..)

@TooMacaan You cant knock it if you haven't tried it. Pineapple goes well with anything :banderas:. Have you ever tried pineapple cake?

TooMacaan

VIP
@TooMacaan You cant knock it if you haven't tried it. Pineapple goes well with anything :banderas:. Have you ever tried pineapple cake?
'Can't knock it if you haven't tried it'?? :nahgirl:; I don't subscribe to that line of thinking.
I can just intuitively tell that I won't like it...I'm sure there are foods out there you'd refuse, without even giving it a chance:dabcasar:.

And nope, but pineapple cake sounds gross too...

'Can't knock it if you haven't tried it'?? :nahgirl:; I don't subscribe to that line of thinking.
I can just intuitively tell that I won't like it...I'm sure there are foods out there you'd refuse, without even giving it a chance:dabcasar:.

And nope, but pineapple cake sounds gross too...

Lol food doesn't have to be insta-worthy for me to try it. Some of the most delicious meals I've had looked disgusting. You need to stop discriminating food based on its looks. #PineappleOnPizzaGang#Trustmeitsmacaan#Youwontregretit

Status
Not open for further replies.