What did or do still collect as kid or even now?

Growing up I collect all sort of cards as a kid and stopped collecting them. I was told by my parents "your getting too old it about time you mature and become an adult" so this was the reason why I stopped. I was thinking about this today and it made no sense why it would hinder me to stop collecting my hobbied item from childhood to adulthood. There are people that actually stopped there childhood hobbies and now have worse hobbies that they can't not stop for instance drugs alcohol or even . I would like to know what are childhood hobbies or items you did collect even till now?

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
I remember these cards being popular in year 4, everyone was going crazy of them, can’t remember the name tho.

Growing up I collect all sort of cards as a kid and stopped collecting them. I was told by my parents "your getting too old it about time you mature and become an adult" so this was the reason why I stopped. I was thinking about this today and it made no sense why it would hinder me to stop collecting my hobbied item from childhood to adulthood. There are people that actually stopped there childhood hobbies and now have worse hobbies that they can't not stop for instance drugs alcohol or even . I would like to know what are childhood hobbies or items you did collect even till now?
video games I got 50 in my steam account.

old computers specifically thinkpads