What did Nouman and Raage do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Nimanyahow what did these guys do?

Did they take advantage of poor girls???

Are we talking about sexual touching with consent from the ladies or rape?

Both did nothing major .Rageh is supposedly to blame for a xalimo who lost her mind .The rumours are completely and utterly baseless,having being started and spread by a middle -aged xalimo who goes by the pseudo name of R.Kelly and other aliases like Menace .This eedo propagates lies and habaar over the net .We are all awaiting R.kellys next Buranbur mixtape.

As for nouman ,he shuukanised some girls on WhatsApp .unless you are a kaknees,I don't know why that is such a big deal .

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Both did nothing major .Rageh is supposedly to blame for a xalimo who lost her mind .The rumours are completely and utterly baseless,having being started and spread by a middle -aged xalimo who goes by the pseudo name of R.Kelly and other aliases like Menace .This eedo propagates lies and habaar over the net .We are all awaiting R.kellys next Buranbur mixtape.

As for nouman ,he shuukanised some girls on WhatsApp .unless you are a kaknees,I don't know why that is such a big deal .

Mah Nigga Nouman
I would do the same tho:salute:

No why'd you tell him. I was starting to mess with his head :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts