What diaspora do you come from?

Diaspora Poll:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Macalin M

Is red meat still expensive in the U.K, all you guys eat is chicken there. Watch out guys, the chicken manure feed includes higher levels of synthetic estrogen which is identical to the human female hormones and at 40 years of age, you guys might be wearing male bras.

Macalin M

Out here
@Macalin M

Is red meat still expensive in the U.K, all you guys eat is chicken there. Watch out guys, the chicken manure feed includes higher levels of synthetic estrogen which is identical to the human female hormones and at 40 years of age, you guys might be wearing male bras.
Thanks for looking out for me boowe. Don’t worry sxb I just ate some nice bariis iyo hilib from the makhaayad.

Is that the fake gmo fearmongering there doing in Australia?

@Tukraq

The Frankenfoods feed the lower classes because they are cheaper and as you can see from reer U.K, they are even happy with the taste, but we all became a willing R&D experiment for Monsanto and others to rake in trillions of dollars. However, the elite eat organic foods which the average household would struggle to pay for it. I don't eat red meat and nor chicken, I'm happy with the seafood in our polluted waterways. What happened to their argument that there would be no more hunger in the "Third World" with GMO?

Cause outside of Toronto rest of Canada is irrelevant :manny:

I’m sorry that you live in some hick tuulo somewhere in Alberta :deadrose:
I don't live in Alberta.

So Vancouver, Montreal, Calgary are all irrelevant? Makes sense. Vancouver is a much nicer city than Toronto. More expensive yes but weatherwise and overall life its way better.

Last edited:
Why is there an option for Toronto but not the rest of Canada?
I don't live in Alberta.

So Vancouver, Montreal, Calgary are all irrelevant? Makes sense. Vancouver is a much nicer city than Toronto. More expensive yes but weatherwise and overall life its way better.

Some of the worst of our people come from Toronto. Its alarming. Might be because most of us are there, but its shocking nonetheless.
You guys are lucky Toronto is even on the list.
I would have labelled it henny and kept it moving :pachah1:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I don't live in Alberta.

Why didn’t you mention Edmonton as well? :lolbron:

I agree with Vancouver being a nicer city tho :damedamn:

You guys are lucky Toronto is even on the list.
I would have labelled it henny and kept it moving :pachah1:
T
Why didn’t you mention Edmonton as well? :lolbron:

I agree with Vancouver being a nicer city tho :damedamn:
Edmonton is a waste lol. Most of the Toronto and Ottawa qashins end up there. There are more murders there than in Toronto on a yearly basis despite it being a much smaller city. I used to live there.

Trending