What determines height?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to think based on my family that a female over 5'6 that has a child with a man over 6'0 then the child is guaranteed to to be tall. This was before i had learnt about genetics so it didn't make sense to me how my cousin with a 5'2 mother ended up being 6'3 an inch taller than me.

If genetics is the real answer then how comes we haven't found this tall gene and manipulated it to make every male reach a base height of 6'2 so manlets can live in peace?

Besides i wanna ifey so japanes girl i know but her 5'2 genes might f*ck up my child's height. Generations of tall geeljire genes might be wiped out forever due to my sick anime waifu fetish.

319b99d399faf3bd6d88bc1bd8eb4d29--kpop-girls-gaia.jpg

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I used to think based on my family that a female over 5'6 that has a child with a man over 6'0 then the child is guaranteed to to be tall. This was before i had learnt about genetics so it didn't make sense to me how my cousin with a 5'2 mother ended up being 6'3 an inch taller than me.

If genetics is the real answer then how comes we haven't found this tall gene and manipulated it to make every male reach a base height of 6'2 so manlets can live in peace?

If all men are 6'2 then they'd be "average". And not "tall".
If there's a tall person, it's because there's a short person. So manlets will exist for ever.
And environnemental factors+your genetic+what you eat determine how tall you will be after 21 years old (as for men) and 18 years old for females.
My parents are both short , 5'2, and i'm quite average 5'11.

Besides i wanna ifey so japanes girl i know but her 5'2 genes might f*ck up my child's height. Generations of tall geeljire genes might be wiped out forever due to my sick anime waifu fetish.

Good nutrition and lots of exercise as a kid will allow you to reach the upper bound of your potential height.

If your growth plates have not fused you can abuse hgh or ghrp/ghrh to squeeze out a couple inches.

Good nutrition and lots of exercise as a kid will allow you to reach the upper bound of your potential height.

If your growth plates have not fused you can abuse hgh or ghrp/ghrh to squeeze out a couple inches.
My nigga! don't do HGH! that shit will give you a forehead like andre the giant.

13496474614_dc86e8dae4_b.jpg

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I used to drink a lot of caano back home and workout outdoor with my cousins.
I like them asian girls but i'm afraid for my kids. They'll be short:shookgabre:
and my sons will have a small...anyway let's not talk about it:siilaanyosmile::fittytousand:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I don't have issues with height. I'm blessed, my nigga:rejoice: and as matter of fact, I spit and dunk on niggas shorter than me. Be careful, @Yaquub :damnmusic:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'm 5'6. My brother is 6'3. My parents are average height and my grandparents were tall (except for one).

Height is complex but nutrition certainly plays a role as well.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Genetics and nutrition. My grandfather was tall from my mom side, same with my dad. I'm 6'3. I've always had a large appetite as well, that's helped a lot.

As for the whole Asian thing, yeah if that matters to you, do not marry them. I like em too, but not that much.

Keo

VIP

You said you want a Japanese girl but posted a Korean chick
:bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending