What country's do you admire?

I particularly admire Israel. They absolutely wrecked a coalition of multiple militaries, so much so people still say Arabs can't fight wars. They did it with even shittier equipment and a much smaller army.

They take land constantly with barely any repercussions and made other hostile country's recognise them in return for that said land they took illegally

They turned some crappy place into a developed country with a high QOL and an amazing military (could probably get wiped out by Iran but still it's good). Their nepotism, value on education and insular culture actually led them to success.

They have lobby groups in the US and push their agenda's through the most powerful country on earth. They can't even get sanctioned or boycotted.

Jews waa dad barakaysan wallahi, it's genuinely amazing. Years of persecution and they still came out on top:wow:
These days I kinda wouldn't mind if Hitler completed his 'final solution'. :mjlaugh:
Probably the UAE tbh because of the way it's maximized it's location and resources to become a hub of trade and tourism. Truly a beautiful country :banderas:I wanna live there inshallah

I particularly admire Israel. They absolutely wrecked a coalition of multiple militaries, so much so people still say Arabs can't fight wars. They did it with even shittier equipment and a much smaller army.

They take land constantly with barely any repercussions and made other hostile country's recognise them in return for that said land they took illegally

They turned some crappy place into a developed country with a high QOL and an amazing military (could probably get wiped out by Iran but still it's good). Their nepotism, value on education and insular culture actually led them to success.

They have lobby groups in the US and push their agenda's through the most powerful country on earth. They can't even get sanctioned or boycotted.

Jews waa dad barakaysan wallahi, it's genuinely amazing. Years of persecution and they still came out on top:wow:

Sifiican ayaad iiga gaday yahuuda.

Aniga i admire Somalia. For everything we went/going thorough for 3 decades, wali waan noolnahay and yes we got better internet connection than most our neighbors. Somalia ha noolaato!

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Japan.

Isolated island with barely any resources.

Fortunately they had ancient China to learn from but they still outperformed their neighbours and were seen as a global super power as far back as the 19th century.

Most countries just try to outdo their neighbors while Japan was competing on a global level.

This why we should stop comparing our shitty tuulos with each other because their nothing when you step outside of Africa.

China and South Korea wouldn't have anywhere near the prosperity they have today if it wasn't for Japan's ambition to compete on the global stage.

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
Morals don't get you far in this wide wide world. It kinda sucks I guess but life is life.

Botswana is cool though, I'm pretty sure they're a nice country that hasn't fucked over anyone really badly.

Lmao they could've gotten destroyed in WW2 by France alone but no one wanted to go to war again and they thought the Germans wouldn't do it either.

That quick development tends to happen when you're getting bankrolled by the US of A. Like Japan, South Korea and Israel. All primary receivers of US aid, America truly is a powerhouse. One fraught with evil.

it's an interesting country but wars are definitely not what they're famous for.
France??