What country's do you admire?

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Sweden of course my second country no matter where I go people praise it. A great country with great reputation

1593959645574.gif

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Japan- cars, culture and lore history
Norway- oil fund for citizens
China- 100 yrs of colonisation, extortion and humiliation and now run the world.

South Korea for their rapid development and education

Singapore since everyone thought they were doom once Malaysia kicked them out

Germany, went from european world power to getting thrased with debt to becoming a european world power to getting defeated and split, to become again a european world power that holds the EU together.

I particularly admire Israel. They absolutely wrecked a coalition of multiple militaries, so much so people still say Arabs can't fight wars. They did it with even shittier equipment and a much smaller army.

They take land constantly with barely any repercussions and made other hostile country's recognise them in return for that said land they took illegally

They turned some crappy place into a developed country with a high QOL and an amazing military (could probably get wiped out by Iran but still it's good). Their nepotism, value on education and insular culture actually led them to success.

They have lobby groups in the US and push their agenda's through the most powerful country on earth. They can't even get sanctioned or boycotted.

Jews waa dad barakaysan wallahi, it's genuinely amazing. Years of persecution and they still came out on top:wow:

Just think. The entire arab world ready to drive you and your tribe to the seas. Your people just slaughtered by the nazis in millions. The trauma.

and yet you kick all their asses. Israel is truly the miracle state. No state has any buisness surviving such incredible odds against it.

Jeez we somalis could learn alot from the israel.

And no, israel could wipe out the entire middle east. Never mind the ayatollah cockroaches

Just look at the below video to see how far Jews have come