What country's do you admire?

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I particularly admire Israel. They absolutely wrecked a coalition of multiple militaries, so much so people still say Arabs can't fight wars. They did it with even shittier equipment and a much smaller army.

They take land constantly with barely any repercussions and made other hostile country's recognise them in return for that said land they took illegally

They turned some crappy place into a developed country with a high QOL and an amazing military (could probably get wiped out by Iran but still it's good). Their nepotism, value on education and insular culture actually led them to success.

They have lobby groups in the US and push their agenda's through the most powerful country on earth. They can't even get sanctioned or boycotted.

Jews waa dad barakaysan wallahi, it's genuinely amazing. Years of persecution and they still came out on top:wow:

Yukon_Niner

VIP
I don’t admire any country you’ve just fell victim for the yahuud propaganda your a *****
You call yourself a Somali Arab, I can't take you seriously man.
Norway, it's the country that I want Somalia to follow in their steps once they extract oil.
Their conditions are different though, they're not surrounded by hostile nations and don't have much impeding them.

It's a good country but copying their model requires wealth.
Paul Kagame I run to youuuuuuu
Rwanda, Singapore and South Korea are also country's I admire.

They bounced back from a genocide and are on the path to development.:salute:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
All of them are just greedy immoral puppets for giant enterprises but if I were forced to choose then at least Switzerland seems tolerable but not exactly a definitive ethical utopia

Germany is so cool.

They were pretty much the strongest country in both ww1 and despite being penalized by treaties they were still the strongest force in ww2 invading much of Europe.

Additionally, despite the further punishments for ww2 and having the whole east/west Germany thing they were still able to become the strongest economy of Europe.

I'm planning on learning German soon so I can immigrate there plus my fiance's has German ancestry.

Last edited:

Djokovic

Somali Arab
Germany is so cool.

They were pretty much the strongest country in both ww1 and despite being penalized by treaties they were still the strongest force in ww2 invading much of Europe.

Additionally, despite the further punishments for ww2 and having the whole east/west Germany thing they were still able to become the strongest economy of Europe.
You are anti Semitic stop being discriminatory towards Jews

Yukon_Niner

VIP
All of them are just greedy immoral puppets for giant enterprises but if I were forced to choose then at least Switzerland seems tolerable but not exactly a definitive ethical utopia
Morals don't get you far in this wide wide world. It kinda sucks I guess but life is life.

Botswana is cool though, I'm pretty sure they're a nice country that hasn't fucked over anyone really badly.
Germany is so cool.

I'm planning on learning German soon so I can immigrate there plus my fiance's has German ancestry.
Lmao they could've gotten destroyed in WW2 by France alone but no one wanted to go to war again and they thought the Germans wouldn't do it either.

That quick development tends to happen when you're getting bankrolled by the US of A. Like Japan, South Korea and Israel. All primary receivers of US aid, America truly is a powerhouse. One fraught with evil.

it's an interesting country but wars are definitely not what they're famous for.

Trending