what countries would yall consider living in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I was thinking of moving to a different country in the future once i completed all of my studies. I live in america right now, and have been here all of my life. i do plan on traveling the world in the future.

my list in no order
canada
australia
barbados
malaysia
UK

I had an interest in the middle eastern countries:dubai, lebanon, and saudi, but them niggas got that recent history of slavery and racism, and that bother me to much.

what countries yall interested in besides somalia

None really the us practically has everything other countries have plus more :kanyeshrug:
If you wanna go to caribeans just visit honolulu:kanyeshrug:
If you wanna visit south America visit miami:kanyeshrug:
Plus add Las Vegas,Los Angeles, boring business cities like Chicago,new York,
Plus other underrated small southern cities :whew:
Is sad Canadian and UK have the same boring weather and boring looking cities across:hova:

Asian countries are incredibly racist and they have no PC culture.

I've been to Malaysia. It is the least racist country and people I've ever seen. Much more racism in the US than Malaysia. Plus it's a very beautiful country.

Apollo

VIP
I've been to Malaysia. It is the least racist country and people I've ever seen. Much more racism in the US than Malaysia. Plus it's a very beautiful country.

That's only because you were a rich Western tourist. If you were a permanent resident your experiences would be very different.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
That's only because you were a rich Western tourist. If you were a permanent resident your experiences would be very different.
That's why my goal is to visit some countries and ask a black person about their experiences living in that country. Multiple black people in general.

Not true. I asked the residents from Africa.
Don't assume that which you don't know

Apollo

VIP
Not true. I asked the residents from Africa.
Don't assume that which you don't know

If Asians aren't racist then why don't they accept refugees? They aren't cucked like Westerners.

No big refugee populations = generally racist country.

If Asians aren't racist then why don't they accept refugees? They aren't cucked like Westerners.

No big refugee populations = generally racist country.

Asia is a huge continent. Do you assume they are all the same? So a refugee intake = no racism? According to which standard or criteria did you reach that conclusion boowe? Also if you cannot differentiate between government politics and racism in society, you really lost the plot.

Plus you speak like your a white supremacist, do you realise that if the Westerners weren't'cucked' your madow ass would be shipped off back to Africa? You do realise that, right? I've seen your posts where you denigrate Somalis and Africans in general. Take a long hard look in the mirror and stay there. Stop praising your masters. You will be shipped back with the rest boowe

You mean the way the Gulf nations deported tens of thousands of Somalis who ended up having to go to the West? That won't happen.

My question was not about Arab countries. I could care less.
The West isn't going to be tolerant forever.

Do you realise your an immigrant and nothing more? Remember when they see you that's all they see

She's a muh Ummah cuck.

Look in the mirror futo madoobe.
Nin madow baad tahay.

Take a long hard look in the mirror and realise what you are.

Where will you go if a new law meant that every African will have their passports revoked in the future?

My question was not about Arab countries. I could care less.
The West isn't going to be tolerant forever.

Do you realise your an immigrant and nothing more? Remember when they see you that's all they see

I am not an immigrant. They are very tolerant people.

I have received more clan based discrimination from Somalis than I have racism from whites (which is a big fat zero).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending