What conspiracy theory you believe?

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
The interest rates on houses is absolutely nuts You end up paying 1.5x the value of the house nowadays, all gets pocketed by banks too.

The us debt is never going to be paid, The western countries economy runs on debt.

there are many fake conspiracys among the real ones, for example haarp does NOT control the weather, only allah does.

Climate Change is exaggerated to the extremes to the point where its reasonable to say it does not exist.

Somalias are kept down and docile with qabil, if we were united we would outperform every country in Africa. In fact, their project has gone so well that its self run now with idiots like @Nin123 and dont forget about the as.. Let me term it has New Age Qabilism, Most people know what im talking about here.
You are naive doqon the clan system was there for hundreds if not thousands of years. It will stay forever inshallah. And who you calling an idiot sharmoota boy? Keep you mouth outa my name.

My conspiracy theory is that Somalis were a previous world power in the past during the time of the Pharoes. The west knows this and they looked for every way to put us down.
No but Saudis are paying oil companies to stay away and that’s why there’s a lot of negative news in Arab media about Somalia and turkey MOU deal

JFK was an inside job because he wanted to disband the CIA & the Federal Reserve, tackle the Italian Mob and leave communist Cuba alone.

He was seen as non-compliant & arrogant...mainly because he grew up rich & wealthy so he felt as though he could do anything and also not face the repercussions as he was also the President and leader of the "free-world"

So they blew his head open in broad daylight, live on air and in front of his own distraught wife so that they could send a message to the wealthy upper-class and future presidents...to what happens if you get to big for your boots.

no one killed jfk

You are naive doqon the clan system was there for hundreds if not thousands of years. It will stay forever inshallah. And who you calling an idiot sharmoota boy? Keep you mouth outa my name.
The clan system is antithetical to modern nation building. Unless you somehow prefer the current state of things, qabil has to go. Its not impossible either since most humans adhered to clan systems in the past

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
the people who believe climate change is bs are fucking brainlets, why the hell would climate changed be pushed as a legitimate way to control the masses, wouldn't that go against most car and manufacturing companies. How many car companies have been exposed lying about the emission rates of their cars.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
I take your insults as compliments, all you do is hate on success. Understand your place as the lonely forum troll, this is what happens when you get disliked by everyone for harassment.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
I take your insults as compliments, all you do is hate on success. Understand your place as the lonely forum troll, this is what happens when you get disliked by everyone for harassment.
Hating on success and harassment? Nigga what are you even talking about? Since when I harassed people in here. If you don’t like my opinion you can put me on ignore.
IMG_1258.png

Trending