What conspiracy theory you believe?

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
Does anyone have conspiracy theories when it comes to the western somali diaspora? :ohhh:

Africa is a farm & graveyard -African talent leaves to the west and goes back when they old to die there. People left in Africa are exploited for natural resources and cheap labour.

Aliens and Deep ones are real.

All legends fantasies have some truth to it - it existed at some point in the past.

Humans instinct to fear stuff that don’t look right comes from an ‘human like predator’ that used to prey on humans.

Planned opposition is real red or blue / labour or conservative it’s all the same.

Sports and entertainment is to keep the population docile. Plus to keep men aggression down.

Culture wars/Gender wars is intentionally pushed to keep people divided.

There are plants in every nation to divide the people. ‘I’m not Arab I’m Amazigh?!?’ ‘Waag is real’ ‘I’m a bird’

Climate change is fake news to get more money out of people / keep developing nations down.

Rich people are harvesting people for organs.

The cure for every disease exists but it’s kept only for rich people as they want to sell a treatment and not the cure.

Jews control the west. Leaders have no power and are puppets.
1714007201386.png

1714007254080.png

1714007309161.png

Africa is a farm & graveyard -African talent leaves to the west and goes back when they old to die there. People left in Africa are exploited for natural resources and cheap labour.

Aliens and Deep ones are real.

All legends fantasies have some truth to it - it existed at some point in the past.

Humans instinct to fear stuff that don’t look right comes from an ‘human like predator’ that used to prey on humans.

Planned opposition is real red or blue / labour or conservative it’s all the same.

Sports and entertainment is to keep the population docile. Plus to keep men aggression down.

Culture wars/Gender wars is intentionally pushed to keep people divided.

There are plants in every nation to divide the people. ‘I’m not Arab I’m Amazigh?!?’ ‘Waag is real’ ‘I’m a bird’

Climate change is fake news to get more money out of people / keep developing nations down.

Rich people are harvesting people for organs.

The cure for every disease exists but it’s kept only for rich people as they want to sell a treatment and not the cure.

Jews control the west. Leaders have no power and are puppets.
What do the rich gain from harvesting organs?

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
The uk Somalis are trying to tarnish our reputation cause the rest of diaspora make fun of them.
Nah I think its most likely the Minnesota Somalis since they are basically the laughingstock of the diaspora and have been for the past 4 years

JFK was an inside job because he wanted to disband the CIA & the Federal Reserve, tackle the Italian Mob and leave communist Cuba alone.

He was seen as non-compliant & arrogant...mainly because he grew up rich & wealthy so he felt as though he could do anything and also not face the repercussions as he was also the President and leader of the "free-world"

So they blew his head open in broad daylight, live on air and in front of his own distraught wife so that they could send a message to the wealthy upper-class and future presidents...to what happens if you get to big for your boots.
Israel killed JFK.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
The interest rates on houses is absolutely nuts You end up paying 1.5x the value of the house nowadays, all gets pocketed by banks too.

The us debt is never going to be paid, The western countries economy runs on debt.

there are many fake conspiracys among the real ones, for example haarp does NOT control the weather, only allah does.

Climate Change is exaggerated to the extremes to the point where its reasonable to say it does not exist.

Somalias are kept down and docile with qabil, if we were united we would outperform every country in Africa. In fact, their project has gone so well that its self run now with idiots like @Nin123 and dont forget about the as.. Let me term it has New Age Qabilism, Most people know what im talking about here.

That’s the only explanation, 70,000 Jews would not follow messiah that is not Jewish and from the line of David, he will claim to be Issa, so Islamic scholars deduced that he will have the same racial and religion background as Issa saw
I would not know about that, Allah knows best.

from what I've heard and read, they'll follow him because they'll believe he is their messiah theyre waiting on currently

I would not know about that, Allah knows best.

from what I've heard and read, they'll follow him because they'll believe he is their messiah theyre waiting on currently
They also have criteria, that he must be from the line of David, which prophet Issa was but they rejected him

They also have criteria, that he must be from the line of David, which prophet Issa was but they rejected him
you are correct about Isa upon whom be peace and blessings of Allah being from the line of the prophet Dawood upon whom be peace and blessings of Allah through his mother.

I'd have no clue about the dajjal being from the children of Israel though so perhaps the jews will be mistaken about him just as they were mistaken about the true Messiah upon whom be peace and blessings of Allah

you are correct about Isa upon whom be peace and blessings of Allah being from the line of the prophet Dawood upon whom be peace and blessings of Allah through his mother.

I'd have no clue about the dajjal being from the children of Israel though so perhaps the jews will be mistaken about him just as they were mistaken about the true Messiah upon whom be peace and blessings of Allah
The yahuuds have certificates given out to people from the line of David they are very organised on the coming of their messiah, they all things prepared for him, that ls why some Jews rejected prophet Muhammad saws not because of his messege which they said was true but that he was not from him, and that they don’t follow a gentile leader, that’s why dajjal being from Jewish line makes sense as dajjal is going to impersonate Issa to make the Christian’s follow him as they also expecting and the Jews, they are very particular about the bloodline

The yahuuds have certificates given out to people from the line of David they are very organised on the coming of their messiah, they all things prepared for him, that ls why some Jews rejected prophet Muhammad saws not because of his messege which they said was true but that he was not from him, and that they don’t follow a gentile leader, that’s why dajjal being from Jewish line makes sense as dajjal is going to impersonate Issa to make the Christian’s follow him as they also expecting and the Jews, they are very particular about the bloodline
let's leave this at something you and I know for sure,

that Allah knows best

The interest rates on houses is absolutely nuts You end up paying 1.5x the value of the house nowadays, all gets pocketed by banks too.

The us debt is never going to be paid, The western countries economy runs on debt.

there are many fake conspiracys among the real ones, for example haarp does NOT control the weather, only allah does.

Climate Change is exaggerated to the extremes to the point where its reasonable to say it does not exist.

Somalias are kept down and docile with qabil, if we were united we would outperform every country in Africa. In fact, their project has gone so well that its self run now with idiots like @Nin123 and dont forget about the as.. Let me term it has New Age Qabilism, Most people know what im talking about here.
My conspiracy theory is that Somalis were a previous world power in the past during the time of the Pharoes. The west knows this and they looked for every way to put us down.

Trending

Latest posts