What conspiracy theory you believe?

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Somalia is in a circle of chaos conditioned by the men in dark suits that despise its stubborn attitude. They use corrupt buck broken Somali politicians who are backed by clan elders who have no higher aims. This is a well planned strategy that was implemented in the 90s to be perfected in the 21st century.

If you’re young, you’re educated, talented and have no love for clan but for nation they will kill you sooner or later.

Any show of defiance towards the circle will be met with violence. Patriots die quick middle aged men live too long. It’s a game and the fate of Somalia will be decided by some damn group of pissed off educated men in diaspora who have little connection with Somali culture. I don’t see it happening in Somalia.
No this theory of yours want to blame fake people to justify why Somalia in shambles instead of blaming the people in the country 😂

Aaliyah's plane crash that lead to her untimely death in 2001 was no accident. It was planned by someone who would benefit from her getting out of the way as a rising international R&B superstar with Hollywood-level acting potential. Someone like Beyoncé.

Or R Kelly, more likely, since he had been grooming her and even entered an illegitimate marriage with the poor girl at 15.

Aaliyah's plane crash that lead to her untimely death in 2001 was no accident. It was planned by someone who would benefit from her getting out of the way as a rising international R&B superstar with Hollywood-level acting potential. Someone like Beyoncé.

Or R Kelly since he had been grooming her and even entered an illegitimate marriage with the poor girl at 15.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JFK was an inside job because he wanted to disband the CIA & the Federal Reserve, tackle the Italian Mob and leave communist Cuba alone.

He was seen as non-compliant & arrogant...mainly because he grew up rich & wealthy so he felt as though he could do anything and also not face the repercussions as he was also the President and leader of the "free-world"

So they blew his head open in broad daylight, live on air and in front of his own distraught wife so that they could send a message to the wealthy upper-class and future presidents...to what happens if you get to big for your boots.

Last edited:

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
JFK was an inside job because he wanted to disband the CIA & the Federal Reserve, tackle the Italian Mob and leave communist Cuba alone.

He was seen as non-compliant & arrogant...mainly because he grew up rich & wealthy so he felt as though he could do anything and also not face the repercussions as he was also the President and leader of the "free-world"

So they blew his head open in broad daylight, live on air and in front of his own distraught wife so that they could send a message to the wealthy upper-class and future presidents...to what happens if you get to big for your boots.
Donald Trump promised to release the JFK files, but after becoming president, he did not release them. When asked why, he replied by saying, ‘If you knew what I saw, you too would not release it to the public.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Donald Trump promised to release the JFK files, but after becoming president, he did not release them. When asked why, he replied by saying, ‘If you knew what I saw, you too would not release it to the public.
Trump is too much of a real nigga 😭 he said everything we needed to know

Africa is a farm & graveyard -African talent leaves to the west and goes back when they old to die there. People left in Africa are exploited for natural resources and cheap labour.

Aliens and Deep ones are real.

All legends fantasies have some truth to it - it existed at some point in the past.

Humans instinct to fear stuff that don’t look right comes from an ‘human like predator’ that used to prey on humans.

Planned opposition is real red or blue / labour or conservative it’s all the same.

Sports and entertainment is to keep the population docile. Plus to keep men aggression down.

Culture wars/Gender wars is intentionally pushed to keep people divided.

There are plants in every nation to divide the people. ‘I’m not Arab I’m Amazigh?!?’ ‘Waag is real’ ‘I’m a bird’

Climate change is fake news to get more money out of people / keep developing nations down.

Rich people are harvesting people for organs.

The cure for every disease exists but it’s kept only for rich people as they want to sell a treatment and not the cure.

Jews control the west. Leaders have no power and are puppets.

Trending