What comes around, goes around, even if takes decades: A Hollywood Rapist Exposed

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
There was a big case involving some famous Canadian towelhead named Jian ghomeshi. A bunch of women he worked with accused him of rape and all kinds of shit. Turns out they were into bdsm and luckily for him he had text messages of it. They still ended up ruining his career
Your sick bro
Wallahi you need to get off the internet and learn the deen, I don’t know why so many dudes would assume the worst when 90-99% of rape/sexual assault cases are true? A man is more likely to be r*ped then be falsely accused of rape, a man is 230 times more likely to be raped than to be falsely accused of rape.

Like @Periplus said go kick rocks

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
This is an ongoing case but just because a man is rich or famous doesn’t mean they are less likely to assault people.
Look at Jeffrey Epstein or Trump for god sakes, all those celebs in their circles. If anything they feel as though they have less consequences and more protection, they’re able to cover their tracks.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Chris Noth was accused years ago by his ex-girlfriend, a famous black model called Beverly Johnson, of being an abuser, but everybody ignored it. Racism? She didn't have enough clout? Whatever it is, nobody seemed to care and he went on to have a successful career. This year, 4 women have stepped forward so far, each with a similar tale of rape and abuse.

It just goes to show, molesters and rapists will get their comeuppance at some point. I hope this scares all the other predators that are hiding in that demonic cesspool. These are the headlines so far:

View attachment 209923

North is not capable of raping anyone. The man always has big Fuuto, i mean, how harmless is he? And also his acting, and spirit from what i can judge, seem tame and not the rapist type. He is too good looking to rape. Women always flock to him. This woman is telling a LIE and she will be found out. Mark my words

If that’s the case then it’s correct to assume that you think Jeffrey Epstein is innocent.

It took ages for them to come out against him. They didn’t file police reports immediately.

How can you believe the allegations against him when the alleged events happened years ago.

Or is it different because thinking Epstein is guilty fits your political beliefs but supporting MeToo isnt.
The guy never had a trial and died before it even began i can't say he is guilty.

Trending