What comes around, goes around, even if takes decades: A Hollywood Rapist Exposed

Chris Noth was accused years ago by his ex-girlfriend, a famous black model called Beverly Johnson, of being an abuser, but everybody ignored it. Racism? She didn't have enough clout? Whatever it is, nobody seemed to care and he went on to have a successful career. This year, 4 women have stepped forward so far, each with a similar tale of rape and abuse.

It just goes to show, molesters and rapists will get their comeuppance at some point. I hope this scares all the other predators that are hiding in that demonic cesspool. These are the headlines so far:

Screenshot 2021-12-23 at 22.17.54.png

Last edited:
A lot of these alleged rape stories are the same if you read it. Usually the woman claims she went to a man’s hotel room or his home alone. The f were you doing there? Definitely not to play chess

Last edited:
They don't take abuse claims made by black women seriously unless there's many of them that speak up against the same perpetrator... especially if its against a white man. There's usually a power imbalance, and whether from overt or covert racism, people tend to believe the white man in America. For example it took this police officer SA dozens of African American women before a case was brought against him.

Holtzclaw was accused of sexually assaulting multiple African American women over the period between December 2013 and June 2014, targeting those from a poorer, majority black portion of the city. According to the police investigators, Holtzclaw ran background checks on women with outstanding warrants or other criminal records, and methodically targeted those victims.

They don't take abuse claims made by black women seriously unless there's many of them that speak up against the same perpetrator... especially if its against a white man. There's usually a power imbalance, and whether from overt or covert racism, people tend to believe the white man in America. For example it took this police officer SA dozens of African American women before a case was brought against him.

Yes, they don't care what Black women have to say, unless like you said, it's too many to silence.

I wonder what his victims look like? Are they also Black, does he have a type that he likes to abuse?

Give me a break. Why would a rich Hollywood actor need to rape anyone. A lot of mostly gaalo women scream rape after they regret engaging in sex.
Have you noticed they never go to the police and file a police report when it happens instead they wait years then make an accusation on social media.

Singer Lisa Gentile has come forward to accuse Chris Noth of sexual assault.
During a Thursday press conference, led by her attorney Gloria Allred, Gentile shared an emotional statement claiming that Noth, 67, assaulted her in 2002.

Apparently, Singer Lisa Gentile was allegedly sexual assaulted by Chris Noth in 2002 why did she wait 19 f*ckin years?

Have you noticed they never go to the police and file a police report when it happens instead they wait years then make an accusation on social media.

Singer Lisa Gentile has come forward to accuse Chris Noth of sexual assault.
During a Thursday press conference, led by her attorney Gloria Allred, Gentile shared an emotional statement claiming that Noth, 67, assaulted her in 2002.

Apparently, Singer Lisa Gentile was allegedly sexual assaulted by Chris Noth in 2002 why did she wait 19 f*ckin years?

Most rapes go unreported because victims are scared of they feel it's their own fault somehow.
Nobody is on a witch-hunt to take down this man of all people, and the story rings true because a prominent lady accused him of being abusive years before this came out.

The more victims that speak out, the more it emboldens others to speak up. I believe the number will keep rising as word spreads. Rapists don't just rape one person, it's a pattern of behaviour.

Yes, they don't care what Black women have to say, unless like you said, it's too many to silence.

I wonder what his victims look like? Are they also Black, does he have a type that he likes to abuse?

His victims were primarily African American women who were very poor that he pulled over for bullshit reasons or he caught with warrants/drugs.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

He abused his status as a police officer and privilege (half white).

Last edited:
@Kool-Aid

its a very successful hustle. A lot of times they start first by trying to extort money from these celebrities through pay offs or threaten to expose them.

I don’t feel sorry for these gaalo dudes because at the end of the day they put themselves in that position. But I guarantee you none of these s have been raped

Most rapes go unreported because victims are scared of they feel it's their own fault somehow.
Nobody is on a witch-hunt to take down this man of all people, and the story rings true because a prominent lady accused him of being abusive years before this came out.

The more victims that speak out, the more it emboldens others to speak up. I believe the number will keep rising as word spreads. Rapists don't just rape one person, it's a pattern of behaviour.
Look, women need to file a police report when shit happens because i just can't take a 19 year accusation seriously. All the evidence is gone.

Look, women need to file a police report when shit happens because i just can't take a 19 year accusation seriously. All the evidence is gone.

It's easier to file a report against a normal man who is a rapist, instead of a wealthy and famous man. Have you seen these tv shows about how these rich and famous people operate? They have teams of lawyers, they hire goons and 'fixers', they make people 'disappear'.

These Celebrities aren't normal people, they're basically corporations, entire movie studios etc, depend on their reputation being intact.

When women are younger people are less inclined to believe them and usually find a reason to blame them or falsely claim it was consensual. The police officer who raped over a dozen women didn't get caught until he SA a 57 year old grandmother who spoke up for herself. Before her, most of his victims ranged from 17 yrs- 30s.

There's a reason why these perps usually go for younger women, they have less confidence/knowledge on how to handle these situations and would rather try to move past it instead of reporting it. It doesn't help that there are cases where when they do finally report their SA they're bullied or outright ignored (like this model who reported him).

There was a big case involving some famous Canadian towelhead named Jian ghomeshi. A bunch of women he worked with accused him of rape and all kinds of shit. Turns out they were into bdsm and luckily for him he had text messages of it. They still ended up ruining his career

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Hollywood is a sick decrept place notice how the media ignores the Epstein enablers which include Bill Gates lol

His private plane was called β€œLolita Express”

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

If that’s the case then it’s correct to assume that you think Jeffrey Epstein is innocent.

It took ages for them to come out against him. They didn’t file police reports immediately.

How can you believe the allegations against him when the alleged events happened years ago.

Or is it different because thinking Epstein is guilty fits your political beliefs but supporting MeToo isnt.

Trending