Does the colour of ocean's change ?

• Yes it's scientific

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • No it's a NASA HOAX.

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
These are officially released NASA images of the spinning ball earth from the time of the purported moon trip in the 60's until this present day directly from NASA site.

Notice how also the shape has changed, the earth not only looks bigger but the colour of oceans has also changed, has anyone observed any of this in real life.

@Rorschach
@MadNomad
@Layth
@simulacrum
@VixR
@Unstable
@TekNiKo
@Burhan

Ocean.PNG

This is a very nasty catch 22, you either admit they are CGI composite models which will refute Satellites and everything else NASA brought

Or you will have to argue that absolute lunatic position that the colours off the oceans did change and the earth grew bigger.

Even the arguments of camera type will not fly here, as you will only dig yourself a further hole, notice also how it's not the oblate spheroid shape they told us about.

Yh its blue

Do the ocean's look the same colours to you? These are official NASA images of the earth! since the 60's

And how come we don't see any satellites ? like on this supposed composite image depicting the more then 20.000 of them hovering in the skies?

maxresdefault.jpg

Or in High Altitude Balloons at 125.000 feet were many are reportedly orbiting? were are they? people supposedly tell us they see them.

img_9971-1.jpeg

flat-earth-horizon-flat.jpg

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Typical half assed research on your part, again. The photos are taken from satellites at various distances.

As for the different colors, again you have done no research and scream "FAKE!". Different satellites use different cameras and different instruments, which makes it so it picks up on and exaggerates different colors.

I mean come on. If there was this massive conspiracy and if they were tricking us with fake photos why would they make these obvious idiotic mistakes like coloring the oceans differently? What kind of a sorry ass attempt at deception is that?

Try again sxb, here's a video for you to watch. Learn something. And don't reply until you have watched this video.

I read this quickademic futile attempt a while back, everyone has an explanation for the most bizarre of things

The Hindu has an explanation for his Elephant headed false God and also why the filthy Ganji rivers are holy, it's meaningless to just look for an explanation as a form of rebuttal, I need you to apply your critical thinking to this because everything in this world has an explanation.

The video at 4:38 tells you indirectly it's composite images gathered through data, even MR blue marble himself Rob Simmons from NASA says this, in the interview below the man whom designed the latest ball earth CGI admits himself "it's photo-shopped, because it has to be"

hqdefault.jpg

Right from the horses mouth!, now should I believe MR BLUE MARBLE whom created the latest models and works for NASA, or some YouTube Shill ?

I bring you what NASA themselves tell you with the DUDE THAT DESIGNED WHOLE THING even called MR Blue Marble and your bringing me some obscure nobody.

Flat-Earth-Memes-306-13.jpg

One of the Photoshop designer leaves a foot-print in the CGI with "SEX" in the clouds

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I read this quickademic futile attempt a while back, everyone has an explanation for the most bizarre of things

The Hindu has an explanation for his Elephant headed false God and also why the filthy Ganji rivers are holy, it's meaningless to just look for an explanation as a form of rebuttal, I need you to apply your critical thinking to this because everything in this world has an explanation.

The video at 4:38 tells you indirectly it's composite images gathered through data, even MR blue marble himself Rob Simmons from NASA says this, in the interview below the man whom designed the latest ball earth CGI admits himself "it's photo-shopped, because it has to be"

hqdefault.jpg

Right from the horses mouth!, now should I believe MR BLUE MARBLE whom created the latest models and works for NASA, or some YouTube Shill ?

I bring you what NASA themselves tell you with the DUDE THAT DESIGNED WHOLE THING even called MR Blue Marble and your bringing me some obscure nobody.

You're unbelievable. What is said in the video i linked is the official reality, not some dudes opinions. What you just brought up is addressed in the video so i'm going to guess you didin't watch it. Typical flat earth behavior, bring up issues where there is none and then reject the official explanation that existed before you even brought up these "issues".

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Horta if these images were real how come these satellites which number in the thousands haven't been extremely disrupted by so called solar rays since they are outside the Earth's protective atmosphere?

According to Europhile beliefs the Earth spins hundreds of thousands of kms per hour around the sun yet radioactivity, solar rays, meteorites have miraculously left these huge devices untouched for years? You rarely hear about a satellite collision or even crashing on earth. If one is too use critical thinking you would also question how the so called ISS has and continues to survive in this endless spinning environment?

:patrice:

horta i have a question for OP. even if the earth is flat as you claim, who the f*ck cares?

what difference does it make in anyone's life?

if the purpose of all of this is to prove 'quackademics' wrong about western modern advancements in science, I don't know how you are getting your head wrapped around everything else that you use daily.

I just can't fathom why this is something you have dedicated your time and effort to prove.

@sahersi

The implications are far reaching, if you have a strong unquestionable believe in God, it really won't make much different to you what shape it is.

However, if you hold doubts like a lot of people on here it will strengthen your believes even further, a lot of religious prophecies will begin to make sense and so will a lot of events that happen around the world by these pathological occultist masonic satanic liars.

But to a Godless atheist this becomes huge and monumental in scope and reach, because it utterly destroys every pseudo science out their and their proponents/apologists/theories, from evolution/natural selection/big bang and every other pseudo bull crap in one easy full swoop.

Why? because a flat motionless geocentric earth which is easy to proof/observe/test/point out and has been done before scientifically but deliberately buried & hidden affirms the existence of God beyond a shadow of a doubt to the most ardent/stubborn/blind guttering dwelling mental gymnastic idiots, even the drunk/highly intoxicated types on Europhile cool aid.

Every argument by a Godless atheist regardless which topic assumes a globular spinning/tilting/wobbling/shooting earth which we can neither see nor feel or observe for ourselves and has no scientific basis nor legs to stand on.

By crushing this false premise, seeping doubts into the most stubborn and strengthening those that had doubts, is part of my primary mission and overall objectives and goals on this site.

it's my way of giving back to my community voluntary and stop this occultist, masonic, pathological lies and deceptions which is turning a lot of young Somali's into atheist before they are even able to think critically.

It will be proof for me on the day that I stand in front of my Lord, that I at least made efforts to do something about this rising problem! which is built on top of false premise after false premise.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
The fk? Since when does the ocean(water) have a color :westbrookwtf:

The blue color is particles and other shits in the water that light is reflected off which means it's subject to change in hue:win:

The fk? Since when does the ocean(water) have a color :westbrookwtf:

The blue color is particles and other shits in the water that light is reflected off which means it's subject to change in hue:win:

@MadNomad

:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

This is the problem with the community, it's camera's, it's hue, it's satellite distances etc. they can't even agree on anything! @Rorschach

Notice how I just posed the question in my thread without listing anything. This is brilliant! I am loving it!.

horta i have a question for OP. even if the earth is flat as you claim, who the f*ck cares?

what difference does it make in anyone's life?

if the purpose of all of this is to prove 'quackademics' wrong about western modern advancements in science, I don't know how you are getting your head wrapped around everything else that you use daily.

I just can't fathom why this is something you have dedicated your time and effort to prove.
If they are lying to us about the shape of the Earth, they are lying to us about EVERYTHING else

xisaabiye

@sahersi

The implications are far reaching, if you have a strong unquestionable believe in God, it really won't make much different to you what shape it is.

However, if you hold doubts like a lot of people on here it will strengthen your believes even further, a lot of religious prophecies will begin to make sense and so will a lot of events that happen around the world by these pathological occultist masonic satanic liars.

But to a Godless atheist this becomes huge and monumental in scope and reach, because it utterly destroys every pseudo science out their and their proponents/apologists/theories, from evolution/natural selection/big bang and every other pseudo bull crap in one easy full swoop.

Why? because a flat motionless geocentric earth which is easy to proof/observe/test/point out and has been done before scientifically but deliberately buried & hidden affirms the existence of God beyond a shadow of a doubt to the most ardent/stubborn/blind guttering dwelling mental gymnastic idiots, even the drunk/highly intoxicated types on Europhile cool aid.

Every argument by a Godless atheist regardless which topic assumes a globular spinning/tilting/wobbling/shooting earth which we can neither see nor feel or observe for ourselves and has no scientific basis nor legs to stand on.

By crushing this false premise, seeping doubts into the most stubborn and strengthening those that had doubts, is part of my primary mission and overall objectives and goals on this site.

it's my way of giving back to my community voluntary and stop this occultist, masonic, pathological lies and deceptions which is turning a lot of young Somali's into atheist before they are even able to think critically.

It will be proof for me on the day that I stand in front of my Lord, that I at least made efforts to do something about this rising problem! which is built on top of false premise after false premise.

What does the earth being round have to do with Atheists & Theists? I don't get your point

If they are lying to us about the shape of the Earth, they are lying to us about EVERYTHING else

This is the conclusion any reasonable mind will come to naturally, in fact even before flat-earth these people were liars, it all started off with 9/11 with me, it's natural when a person lies, you never trust them again on face value, you investigate everything they say

Hence why this movement is growing so rapidly, people have lost trust in the establishment narratives, with all the 'doomsday clock' and NASA blunder malarkies even making political statement, these bufoons have helped us greatly.

@xisaabiye

Are you an atheist or not?

xisaabiye

This is the conclusion any reasonable mind will come to naturally, in fact even before flat-earth these people were liars, it all started off with 9/11 with me, it's natural when a person lies, you never trust them again on face value, you investigate everything they say

Hence why this movement is growing so rapidly, people have lost trust in the establishment narratives, with all the 'doomsday clock' and NASA blunder malarkies even making political statement, these bufoons have helped us greatly.

@xisaabiye

Are you an atheist or not?

:faysalwtf:war manihiin, iga qaley, dood kaagi kaqayb geli maayo

@Inquisitive_

They contradict themselves constantly when explaining away these oddities. It highlights their lack of understanding and desperation. Why can't they just say yes, that looks fake, but I'm still convinced of the ball earth for other reasons. At least it'd show some critical thinking.

If NASA accidental posted an episode of Rick & Morty as space footage, a majority on this forum would find a way to legitimise this footage.

Mad Mullah: "There must be the effect of dark matter, that bends the light in such a way, we see what appears as cartoon characters".

@sahersi

Say by some miracle you are flown to the peak of the dome, and confirm that the Earth is indeed flat. How much shock would it bring to your system? The world you thought you lived in - shattered. It's almost like realising you're in a simulation. The scope of this deception is far reaching.

@hodon

They say the edge is a ring of ice-wall that bounds the oceans. As for beyond, there are only speculations. Some say there are lands beyond; some say the ice ring just expands to an impenetrable point until falling to nothingness. Allahu aclam.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
@MadNomad

:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

This is the problem with the community, it's camera's, it's hue, it's satellite distances etc. they can't even agree on anything! @Rorschach

Notice how I just posed the question in my thread without listing anything. This is brilliant! I am loving it!.

Nigga why are acting like different distances and cameras is complicated shit? :wtfdis: And since when does listing things mean it isint true? You yourself list reasons for the earth being flat all the time :ayaanswag:

You asked, there is an answer, take it or leave it sxb. I'm not here to bring you out of your delusions.

Status
Not open for further replies.