What colors are good for darkskins?

I am a 6'3 tall dark-skin muscular guy that has a beautiful nose and kind eyes and perfect lips and thick beautiful eyebrows and also a small forehead.
Okay enough about me. Today I bought an orange sweater and idk if that is a good color for darkskins. So I'm wondering what colors are good for dark-skins.

Wear white or light colours. You will look crisp bro.
What about orange?
1629147168454.png

I am also a 6'3 tall light-skin muscular guy that has a beautiful nose and kind eyes and perfect lips and thick beautiful eyebrows and also a big forehead.
:drakekidding:

on a serious note , all my clothes are grey in color or black , only my jeans are blue , i hate colorful clothes especially bright colors .

I am also a 6'3 tall light-skin muscular guy that has a beautiful nose and kind eyes and perfect lips and thick beautiful eyebrows and also a big forehead.
:drakekidding:

on a serious note , all my clothes are grey in color or black , only my jeans are blue , i hate colorful clothes especially bright colors .
Dude I also wear grey and black clothes but idk I was in the store with some people and they said that orange is a good color for me.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Out of all these men, I think I am more handsome than all of them. Maybe I should become a model myself :farmajoyaab: But yes the colors are good, I wanted to buy a pink sweater but I thought that was gay:stopit: maybe I made a mistake.
Pink looks great and used to be a masculine colour. You should definitely start experimenting with more colours, I used to only wear black aswell.

And why not become a model?

giphy-32.gif

Trending

Latest posts