what city were you born in ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
No my family has several citizenships and hargeisa was just were they had me, they lived abroad before that

Why would anyone risk having birth in a 3rd world country and deal with all the paperwork?

Shady..

Your family probably claimed to be from the South to get into the UK. :chrisfreshhah:

waraabe

Your superior
Why would anyone risk having birth in a 3rd world country and deal with all the paperwork?

Shady..

Your family probably claimed to be from the South to get in the UK. :chrisfreshhah:

You mistake your family for mine sxb, unlike your people who only left their village after 91 my family is from a long line of traders and my grandparents used to work in several places

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Can you even call that place a restaurant? It looks so dingy and the women area is so tiny and they had no high chairs for kids. The food was nice tho.
Great food. I was just told it got renovated. Might go check it out tonight.

When it comes to decor soomaalida waa laga fiicanyahay. I think its why our food isnt big with ajanabis.

Great food. I was just told it got renovated. Might go check it out tonight.

When it comes to decor soomaalida waa laga fiicanyahay. I think its why our food isnt big with ajanabis.

I have ajanabi friends who love their food. They order a takeaway though.

The Somali men just hog the place. They eat and sit and talk all day. No common courtesy and they're so loud too. Somalis have almost zero social etiquette.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I have ajanabi friends who love their food. They order a takeaway though.

The Somali men just hog the place. They eat and sit and talk all day. No common courtesy and they're so loud too. Somalis have almost zero social etiquette.
Its very sad wallah. Young diaspora Somalis have nothing to be proud of so they turn to different cultures. This makes me very depressive and anti-qabil.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡

AYYYYYYYYYY NYC GANG GANG GANG :trumpsmirk: :salute:
source.gif

warya where in nyc????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending