what city were you born in ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
It was always kinda fcked up to be honest. Somalis mainly went for the Gulf countries and occasionally Egypt. Never heard of Somalis heading to Syria.
Had a lot of family in Syria in the early 2000s before they move to the western world.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Shitty Sheffield. Chav central
maxresdefault-1.jpg

YoungFarah

VIP
indians were peng. better than the ugly somalians i was stuck with tbh

how old are u
18, Some asian girls are decent looking but they're like 5'3. Some of the Somali or black queens that went to my school were :banderas: although I don't f*ck with the ciyaal suuq balloon sucking Somali girls that go to my college.

My family were in Egypt illegally when I was born. They were waiting for fake Swiss passports, back then airport security was weak. :dead:

I think my family were actual citizens in Syria. I don't remember it, but apparently we lived in a mansion. That might've been because my cousin's family were also living with us in the same house. :icon lol:

My family was also living there for a fairly long time. We only moved to America in 2000 or 2001.

YoungFarah

VIP
I think my family were actual citizens in Syria. I don't remember it, but apparently we lived in a mansion. That might've been because my cousin's family were also living with us in the same house. :icon lol:

My family was also living there for a fairly long time. We only moved to America in 2000 or 2001.
My cousins lived there for a while and moved to Canada around 2003 aswell. Had other family in Damascus too.

18, Some asian girls are decent looking but they're like 5'3. Some of the Somali or black queens that went to my school were :banderas: although I don't f*ck with the ciyaal suuq balloon sucking Somali girls that go to my college.
nice man nice i finally found a friend :3333 can we hang out? please ill take u out to all my favourite spots pleaase maan

YoungFarah

VIP
nice man nice i finally found a friend :3333 can we hang out? please ill take u out to all my favourite spots pleaase maan
Hell naw nigga I ain't try a get exposed being on such a degenerate site as this. I don't want anyone I don't trust to know my face on here :mjlol:. Maybe in the future when I have nothing to lose.:pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.