What Causes Extremist In Islam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly the quran promotes hate thats why these delusional people commit these crimes they think allah will reward them, when allah isn't even real

Quran 98:36

Indeed, they who disbelieved among the People of the Scripture and the polytheists will be in the fire of Hell, abiding eternally therein. Those are the worst of creatures.

Quran 3:110

You are the best nation produced [as an example] for mankind. You enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong and believe in Allah . If only the People of the Scripture had believed, it would have been better for them. Among them are believers, but most of them are defiantly disobedient.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Clearly the quran promotes hate thats why these delusional people commit these crimes they think allah will reward them, when allah isn't even real

Indeed, they who disbelieved among the People of the Scripture and the polytheists will be in the fire of Hell, abiding eternally therein. Those are the worst of creatures.

You are the best nation produced [as an example] for mankind. You enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong and believe in Allah . If only the People of the Scripture had believed, it would have been better for them. Among them are believers, but most of them are defiantly disobedient.
Wallahi sometimes I read your posts and it’s just down right depressing. Bruh that’s a simple minded approach to a complicated issue. You need to get off the internet and re-think your whole life.
I see it a recent phenomenon. After a ultra conservative sect of Islam influenced poorer Islamic nations. Most of the young men joining ISIS are poor and uneducated kids who have a basic understanding of Islam. Take the Taliban, under their reign many moderate regional or rural clerics were killed. Replaced with Taliban approved ultra conservative clerics. That would’ve had a profound effect on the next generation of Muslims. Look at the Middle East, their borders are terrible, it isn’t all that surprising that war broke out in Iraq. All nations want to create their “fuller selves”. As in what is considered to be their historical and ancestral land. In Iraq that was Kuwait. That creates war, which then can create chaos and instability. Honestly I don’t even know the full extent of why many choose extremism. Somalia and Iraq won’t be a never ending conflict zone, time will pass and things will stabilize. Blaming religion is the easy way out. It’s much more complicated than that.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative

Lastly humble yourself you think you sound clever but there's no belief dumber than one that has no explanation for the world or life or death.

Wallahi sometimes I read your posts and it’s just down right depressing. Bruh that’s a simple minded approach to a complicated issue. You need to get off the internet and re-think your whole life.
I see it a recent phenomenon. After a ultra conservative sect of Islam influenced poorer Islamic nations. Most of the young men joining ISIS are poor and uneducated kids who have a basic understanding of Islam. Take the Taliban, under their reign many moderate regional or rural clerics were killed. Replaced with Taliban approved ultra conservative clerics. That would’ve had a profound effect on the next generation of Muslims. Look at the Middle East, their borders are terrible, it isn’t all that surprising that war broke out in Iraq. All nations want to create their “fuller selves”. As in what is considered to be their historical and ancestral land. In Iraq that was Kuwait. That creates war, which then can create chaos and instability. Honestly I don’t even know the full extent of why many choose extremism. Somalia and Iraq won’t be a never ending conflict zone, time will pass and things will stabilize. Blaming religion is the easy way out. It’s much more complicated than that.
what does that have too do with muslims committing attacks in the west, that guy tried to say allahu akbar before he was caught it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending