What car do you currently drive?

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Looking to get the Tesla Model 3 next year, hbu?
I got a 64 plated BMW i8. The fuel economy on these things is crazy, I think it gives over 70mpg, which is way better than anything I've driven before and I'm being environmentally friendly because it's a hybrid car.

Edit: Just edited out the colour of my car, I think that alongside the fact that I mentioned it was a 64 plate gave away too much, don't want one of you cuñts smashing my car.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Currently driving a Ford Mustang GT Coupe. (2018)
But I've also been looking at newer cars.
I wanna get rid of the Mustang and maybe save up a little bit more so I can get this bad boy right here.
KIA GT4 Stinger 2021.

20201019_150954.jpg

20201019_151020.jpg

Last edited:

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I got a 64 plated BMW i8. The fuel economy on these things is crazy, I think it gives over 70mpg, which is way better than anything I've driven before and I'm being environmentally friendly because it's a hybrid car.

Edit: Just edited out the colour of my car, I think that alongside the fact that I mentioned it was a 64 plate gave away too much, don't want one of you cuñts smashing my car.
what job do you do? How can you afford an I8? that's crazy

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Well, I mean at least he's honest about it :dead:

I have no problems with loyalty

But she outta be the right one you know?

I have yet to come across a woman I've fallen in love with. Tbh I think that's the only thing that has been holding me back.

Last edited:
Currently driving a Ford Mustang GT Coupe. (2018)
But I've also been looking at newer cars.
I wanna get rid of the Mustang and maybe save up a little bit more so I can get this bad boy right here.
KIA GT4 Stinger 2021.

View attachment 147817

View attachment 147818
The 2018 mustang is ugly asf bro save up for a 300 like a real nigga, they combine speed, luxury and looks.
This how sexy they can look with just rims
859C84B6-012C-4235-9525-58EC89714B28.jpeg

5A7D4590-70E6-405A-BACD-5E8B9DA1749B.jpeg

- or if you trying to go more sporty then a Challenger or Charger would suffice

Last edited:

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
Slow ass piece of **** but it was my first car and it got me through a lot. Hoping to upgrade it this upcoming year with a Tesla inshallah 🙏

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
The 2018 mustang is ugly asf bro save up for a 300 like a real nigga, they combine speed, luxury and looks.
This how sexy they can look with just rims
View attachment 147851
View attachment 147852
- or if you trying to go more sporty then a Challenger or Charger would suffice
I been staying away from anything Challenger/Charger fam. Everywhere I look someone driving that shit. That's why I been checkin out the GT4. Not many people whipping the Stinger down here tbh. Plus that shit affordable

Trending

Latest posts