What can you cook?

If you had to feed yourself and your siblings and the fridge is full of food, you have to cook, and none of it is heated stuff except for garlic bread. What can you cook from scratch?

I recently got an air fryer. All I do is season some drumsticks and make white rice. Add barbeque to the rice once it's cooked and cooked. This simple meal takes 20 minutes, but it's fantastic 🤤🤤🤤

attash

Amaan Duule
That takes skills
Good tasting maraq takes skills. Basic plain-tasting maraq is very simple. Get a pot, fill it with water and oil and put it on the stove to boil it, take the hilib adhi and frozen vegetables out the freezer and put it in the pot, then cut up potatoes and onions and pour in the pot, then pour in some garlic salt and whatever other spices available in the pantry and mix, then wait for the hilib to be done cooking and voila.

Good tasting maraq takes skills. Basic plain-tasting maraq is very simple. Get a pot, fill it with water and oil and put it on the stove to boil it, take the hilib adhi and frozen vegetables out the freezer and put it in the pot, then cut up potatoes and onions and pour in the pot, then pour in some garlic salt and whatever other spices available in the pantry and mix, then wait for the hilib to be done cooking and voila.
The only thing close to maraq I can make is chicken noodle soup.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1716681928099.png

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
if you can create the base the base being like the oil the onion the Spices you can create 90% of somali food

First of all if you cant cook its a sign of low iq i witnessed it first hand in real life aswell. First off If you guys can pass the test of cooking an egg without leaving a mess on the pan then you are above room temps. Then you start with the small stuff maraq you can do many approaches the lazy way you put everything to gether forget about it or let the meat cook in that water then you take that out make the onions put the spice put the meat in it let it Sizzle well crispily tender. Then you you can make white or red red is just with tomato sauce then you put the Potatoe I like to add the potatoes early you know hard potatoes are disgusting you need them softly done. Boom add some water forget and now your house smells good. Now you got the basics I tell you if you can create the basic maraq and practice it then the key to all the other recipes will unlock for you. The only thing I have trouble with is the folding of the sambuus that stuff trips me up to this day But you name it I can cook it with perfection. Baris you just clean it let it soak then you get another pot cook your Meat if yo gonna do isku karis you wanna season that water cook it in water then take the water out for later Sizzle the meat then you put the rice in the oil you cooked with the Meat then you let that sizzle for flavour add your last touches now you throw all of it in one pan forget about it then if you Xtra fancy you can throw that in the oven for extra crispiness. Your main problem will is to time it perfectly. Too little its wet, too much you house smell like burnt baris you know Im a chef bro If you cant cook your own meal you cannot get a Family and you basically failed as a man you cannot just say your wife will do it for you. Of course this takes time so make sure you start early or right now Im scared for you @aarkamudug

Trending