What can we as Muslims do to stop the persecution and genocide of non muslims ?

Calmone20

Formerly CalmOne
As Muslims,we (rightfully) speak about the bigotry we face here in the West. However, we must also look in our own backyards and see that non Muslims don't have any basic human rights in Muslim countries. We must treat them nicely and the genocide of them must stop. As a result,anti muslim bigotry will not exist if we do this.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
First we start with ourselves, we stop the genocides that happen to us, stop the oppressions in our countries, build ourselves and then we will be in a better position to speak for those who go through genocides

Calmone20

Formerly CalmOne
First we start with ourselves, we stop the genocides that happen to us, stop the oppressions in our countries, build ourselves and then we will be in a better position to speak for those who go through genocides
Yes, I hear you, but I think we must also address how non Muslims are treated and we must stop their genocides and erasure too.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Yes, I hear you, but I think we must also address how non Muslims are treated and we must stop their genocides and erasure too.
It’s like a Joice in concentration camp protesting for the gypsys’s freedom who is next to him

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
Free wifi>> Free Palestine.

when i travelled to Somaliland; the connection was hellish, couldn’t even communicate to my own with out the help of techno.

it‘s basically Stephen Hawking with out his Wheelchair
And his weird robotic Anglo voice. :damn:

As Muslims,we (rightfully) speak about the bigotry we face here in the West. However, we must also look in our own backyards and see that non Muslims don't have any basic human rights in Muslim countries. We must treat them nicely and the genocide of them must stop. As a result,anti muslim bigotry will not exist if we do this.
Exactly. If they’re following the law who cares what they believe in.

Trending

Latest posts