WHAT CAN GO WRONG when a Minnesota High School is full of geeljires? A royal rumble between xaliimos

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
Im younger then all the posters above me, and I dont even care about random high school fights in a different state anymore.

Get lives lol.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
2135.jpg

@Abdi Nur

Did we watch the same video? The only “Madow” girl in that video attempted to separate those Somali girls fighting. We have a massive problem with anger management and once we get angry, we become uncontrollable vicious animals.

I have seen so many somali hijabis fighting in irl and on social media. I think the fighting is the result of built up kacsi which they take it on their fellow somali sisters

I have seen so many somali hijabis fighting in irl and on social media. I think the fighting is the result of built up kacsi which they take it on their fellow somali sisters

@Abdi Nur

I had the misfortune of witnessing two fights between Somali women. One was in the middle of a shopping precinct where two mothers with their little children started fighting and no one could separate them and on another occasion between two teenagers on a railway station platform. All they managed was to pull off each other’s clothing. I felt sick to the stomach.

@Abdi Nur

I had the misfortune of witnessing two fights between Somali women. One was in the middle of a shopping precinct where two mothers with their little children started fighting and no one could separate them and on another occasion between two teenagers on a railway station platform. All they managed was to pull off each other’s clothing. I felt sick to the stomach.

It is strange how they always try to rip each others clothing off. I remember one hijabi got her clothes ripped on snap and was butt naked smdh

Trending