What can 20k get you that halimos are demanding as meher nowadays ? (investment thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
In Preston, Lancashire you can get a modern 1 bedroom flat with kitchen, shower room, lounge for £20,000.

1 bed flat for sale (£20,000)
b6d8a3bab1632b560b2072051b93c12f71f2d2c3.jpg

Lounge
f6cf88ede01b4fe75bc85bbc3f99a42df61657e1.jpg

Kitchen
c73b28611d536f70a015a228ea04526bf0c4f0a4.jpg

Bedroom
7643b6eb73b40a422bf5a62dbdd3fc5a46c50783.jpg

Shower room
86755d50d764920652b269965761a4557e5db99b.jpg

https://www.zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/d...3a6f8c8a9627806bd0e5d67bb#RSJURPwd34siYw2x.97

Duke

I see this whole meher thing (pardon my language) as Cambar for sale, in another words, it is a culturally & religiously sanctioned prostitution. I've also noticed among our Somali community here, the few well educated sisters with decent jobs don't burden their future husbands with a hefty sum of meher or a fancy expensive wedding and expensive Italian and Turkish furniture, as she is well aware that they might spend that hard earn' money on a more pressing and important things, such as buying a property and saving for health insurance like dental health which has a long waiting period in the public hospitals. These are the aspirational group (though not many) who want their kids to have a better lifestyle and better living conditions and live in areas where there are better quality schools and less negative peer pressure.

Then, you have the other group, whose philosophy is, in few years time, I will become a fat single mother with half of a dozen kids and with this dickhead, he will be no where to be seen and will seek a younger bride claiming that it is his cultural birth and religious Right, therefore, I should in advance seek my revenge over him. She will become a grandmother and live in the projects with her grandchildren, while coccasionally preparing an expensive wedding at the Hyatt or the Hilton hotels. These are the expensive weddings, meher and furniture aspirants.

Last edited:

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
Duke

I see this whole meher thing (pardon my language) as Cambar for sale, in another words, it is a culturally & religiously sanctioned prostitution. I've also noticed among our Somali community here, the few well educated sisters with decent jobs don't burden their future husbands with a hefty sum of meher or a fancy expensive wedding and expensive Italian and Turkish furniture, as she is well aware that they might spend that hard earn' money on a more pressure Ng important things such as buying a property and saving for health insurance like dental health which has a long waiting period in the public hospitals. These are the aspirational group (though not many) who want their kids to have a better lifestyle and better living conditions and live in areas where there are better quality schools and less negative peer pressure.

Then, you have the other group, whose philosophy is, in few years time, I will become a fat single mother with half of a dozen kids and with this dickhead, he will be no where to be seen and will seek a younger bride claiming that it is his cultural birth and religious Right, therefore, I should in advance seek my revenge. She will become a grandmother and live in the projects with her grandchildren and occasionally preparing expensive weddings at the Hyatt or Hilton hotels. Expensive weddings, meher and furniture aspirants.
Oral and Healthcare in Australia is covered by medicare.

Qashin attracts Qashin and begets nothing other then Qashin

These are the kinds of people whom live miserable lives and die of some malignant form of cancer or other diseases down the road, I have never seen such vile people ever succeed anywhere in life or in their marriages

For the people crying about Meher why don't you first get her pregnant giving you all the leverage in any negotiations
Who am i kidding the site is inhabited by guys who believe woman when says she's virgin just to find out on wedding day she isn't
beykg0.jpg

Last edited:
Oral and Healthcare in Australia is covered by medicare.

Garaad

Yes, dental health is covered by Medicare, but the waiting list is too long and it takes many months to be seen by a fully qualified dentist. Or, you can attend the Community Health Centres (only if you carry unemployed health concession cards) and be seen by a dental student after days and weeks in agony. Even then, they are only allowed to do basic things like cleaning and fillings.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Its usually the in laws that tell the girl to ask for more Some families have no naxariis

If you tell her you cant pay a High meher and she supports you it means the girl really loves you

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Barely a kilo of coke.

Unless you make over 6 figures; keep that 20k for a rainy day instead of chasing 1 in a million chance of riches.

If you know what you are doing than this thread is moot anyways.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Duke

I see this whole meher thing (pardon my language) as Cambar for sale, in another words, it is a culturally & religiously sanctioned prostitution. I've also noticed among our Somali community here, the few well educated sisters with decent jobs don't burden their future husbands with a hefty sum of meher or a fancy expensive wedding and expensive Italian and Turkish furniture, as she is well aware that they might spend that hard earn' money on a more pressing and important things, such as buying a property and saving for health insurance like dental health which has a long waiting period in the public hospitals. These are the aspirational group (though not many) who want their kids to have a better lifestyle and better living conditions and live in areas where there are better quality schools and less negative peer pressure.

Then, you have the other group, whose philosophy is, in few years time, I will become a fat single mother with half of a dozen kids and with this dickhead, he will be no where to be seen and will seek a younger bride claiming that it is his cultural birth and religious Right, therefore, I should in advance seek my revenge over him. She will become a grandmother and live in the projects with her grandchildren, while coccasionally preparing an expensive wedding at the Hyatt or the Hilton hotels. These are the expensive weddings, meher and furniture aspirants.

f*ck off!

The audacity of you to call Somali women prostitutes when many/most don't even get their meter up front/ or a very humble amount. Yet if cadaan woman is wearing $5000 engagement ring and extremely expensive weddings you would never say a peep.

Women sacrifice their lives and health to bring a child in to this world and you call them fat and lazy? Uff nacaala kugu taalo.

f*ck off!

The audacity of you to call Somali women prostitutes when many/most don't even get their meter up front/ or a very humble amount. Yet if cadaan woman is wearing $5000 engagement ring and extremely expensive weddings you would never say a peep.

Women sacrifice their lives and health to bring a child in to this world and you call them fat and lazy? Uff nacaala kugu taalo.

John

I didn't mean to offend women and I shouldn't have used words like prostitution because buying a bride is more appropriate for the meher system. As for a mother/wife sacrificing herself and shape to have children, you are absolutely right about It. If I offended you and others, please accept my apology.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
A couple of days ago i was in South London, a place called Diamond Hotel, in a meher where this faarax married a moroccan girl and the meher was 2000 pounds.

20k I would, take a year of work, Catch a flight to the Caribbean islands (the one with the finest mixed hotties) live, eat and sex like a king, then go back to London and get back to my useless 9-5, and a dumb shisha spot will be the highlight of my day.

:kodaksmiley:That's my ish bra.

Status
Not open for further replies.