What blm halimos want us to become

Status
Not open for further replies.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care

bismillah a culture of stealing, robbing and attacking elderly women just read the comments aa kids are growing up with this madman as their role model teaching them hitting grandmas and breaking a poor mans shop is "gangster shit"

We are totally doomed if this is what the young generation are following why am I even saying young generation we have abdis like this

Don't make me post their "gangster rap " video

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/chyna-crew-gangsters-jailed-60-13512674
Also don't get me started on the kids back home bismillah

What happened to the Somali people we used to be world renowned for our great faith , quranic recitation , bravery and intelligence now all that has gone out the window

Instead of raising them like this great father did mashallah
We have qassaros
IIlitteraly every gang in the UK has an abdi what the hell are the mothers and father's doing besides arguing about qabill and gossiping about others

And when he gets jailed they will say he was a miskeen son he would never stab someone that is not who he is blah blah blah

What are your thoughts , do you think something can be done and do you support us becoming like the madows

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

bismillah a culture of stealing, robbing and attacking elderly women just read the comments aa kids are growing up with this madman as their role model teaching them hitting grandmas and breaking a poor mans shop is "gangster shit"

We are totally doomed if this is what the young generation are following why am I even saying young generation we have abdis like this

Don't make me post their "gangster rap " video

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/chyna-crew-gangsters-jailed-60-13512674
Also don't get me started on the kids back home bismillah

What happened to the Somali people we used to be world renowned for our great faith , quranic recitation , bravery and intelligence now all that has gone out the window

Instead of raising them like this great father did mashallah
We have qassaros
IIlitteraly every gang in the UK has an abdi what the hell are the mothers and father's doing besides arguing about qabill and gossiping about others

And when he gets jailed they will say he was a miskeen son he would never stab someone that is not who he is blah blah blah

What are your thoughts , do you think something can be done and do you support us becoming like the madows

The Chyna Crew were fucking ruthless, Somali youths from Brum. Imagine those little geeljire cleansed whole of Exceter from big Scouser hooligans big man in their 40s. Who ran the drug trade in Exceter. Ran back as little dhoocilo back to Liverpool.

Free my little bros man the judge did them dirty how you giving man 21 years

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
The Chyna Crew were fucking ruthless, Somali youths from Brum. Imagine those little geeljire cleansed whole of Exceter from big Scouser hooligans big man in their 40s. Ran back as little dhoocilo back to Liverpool.

Free my little bros man the judge did them dirty how you giving man 21 years
????you are literally proving my point bismillah

Status
Not open for further replies.