What basketball team do you support?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Nacalah kuguyaal fukking bandwagon how dare you :pacspit:

I been a wizards fan for 14 years you know how depressing that shit was? We never made an Conference Finals in franchise history. Year after year im getting clowned by my homies and insulted by them and we keep on taking Ls. Our star player tore his fukking ACL dancing in his shower and is out for two seasons. Our other star player gave up on winning and chases stats and stopped playing defense. You will never understand the pain :westbrookwtf::tocry:
This nigga a wizards fan :russ::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

The worst runned organization in pro sports holaaaay.

Grunfeld was a GM for how many years with nothing to show for:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Ur probably one of them niggas that hopped on the raps bandwagon when they made ecf in 2016 :susp:
I been a raps fan since Vince carter era :camby:

You don’t know how sad it was when we had bryan colangelo as our GM. Drafting that Italian bust and having Jose Calderon as your starting point guard . Only thing I was looking forward to those day’s was a jamario moon highlight dunk :mjcry:

But forreal what made you pick garbage ass wizards :russ:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Imagine inventing the sport and having one nba championship trophy. Canada is qasaaro. Naismith is probably rolling over in his grave right now. Y'all are only good at hockey.:russ:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
the somali and oromo foreheads... lol j/k
I was raised in Texas, so I tend to support the dallas mavericks, san antonio spurs, houston rockets
Pick one cause that ain't working...which one do you support the most? Like let's say they were in the finals, which one would you support the most? Harden's rockets or Luka's mavs?

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
which team?

ah that's tough but i'd go with dallas, since i've been a fan of them longer. but generally in sports, i support anything texan
Texas is one big ass state though.. it can be its/her own country. You probably reppin yo city which ain't bad:gaasdrink:

Texas is one big ass state though.. it can be its/her own country. You probably reppin yo city which ain't bad:gaasdrink:

I mean, I live in Austin to be exact, where UT [University of Texas] Sports dominate, we do not have a major league team, but yeah repping texas for sure!

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I been a raps fan since Vince carter era :camby:

You don’t know how sad it was when we had bryan colangelo as our GM. Drafting that Italian bust and having Jose Calderon as your starting point guard . Only thing I was looking forward to those day’s was a jamario moon highlight dunk :mjcry:

But forreal what made you pick garbage ass wizards :russ:
Calderon was good for raps :ufdup:
Ans I picked wizards because that nigga gilbert arenas was a beast :ohhhdamn:

He was a walking bucket and cocked a gun on his teammate for talking trash :whew:

And john wall is prob my fav player alltime too bad he injury prone :tocry:

2015 i was excited we signed corey joseph now we champs :wow:

:denzelnigga:can't wait to see my boy corey joe put in work

iAd_WXJ6.jpg

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
I watched a fifa game one time and my dikk shrunk 2 inches no lie I had to binge watch Steelers highlights the whole night just for it to get to normal size never again :childplease::camby:
Lol typical northern yanks hating on the beautiful game, talk to me when your sport has 3 billion viewers, always spouting trash while living in your little bubble

Trending