What Atheists don't understand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joesph Muktaar

I am the Andy Dufernse of this site
I debated a lot of atheists in the past, The issue is they never give you a straight answer. Usually they tell me "why Do you qoute from your book", but I reply "Why do you qoute your scientists testimonies?". Because atheists came from a Emotional view of things They Email me with "Why do command people to pray and E.T.C".

See Why So called Theist leave Theism is due to Emotion. But use rationality for cover but their real inner core is Emotion.

We know this life is created, equally with Good and Bad. Atheists thinks that we could make a All Good society, but it will never work. They must be bad in order for Good to coexist. Why is there warfare then Peace comes after. Thats how life works and you can do nothing to break that cycle.

In Islam their is no Emotion nor Ignorance, You do it and you have to do it, no buts or uts. Pray and you must pray.

Emotion is stupidity, There must be a propose and that why their is Rationality.
\
Go to an Atheist and say "What is my porpose" they will say "You have no porpose". But infact they are trying to find a porpose but nothing to do with religion.

It is like Me being on a Island and saying "Why am I Here?" But you see a Man and tell this man The question you are searching the answer for but his reply is "I don't know". Think, think harder and the real answer will come.

I just want to guys to remember this Ayah

And I did not create the jinn and mankind except to worship Me.

Joesph Muktaar

I am the Andy Dufernse of this site
Why do you atheist Don't acknowledge that life is important and Porpose is the key.

I tell you.

Atheists don't have a Heart but only think it only pumps blood, I mean a Spiritual heart.

All morals come from God, No morals comes from man.

Our brains are only used for survival, and Ibadah.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Why do you atheist Don't acknowledge that life is important and Porpose is the key.

I tell you.

Atheists don't have a Heart but only think it only pumps blood, I mean a Spiritual heart.

All morals come from God, No morals comes from man.

Our brains are only used for survival, and Ibadah.
That's becuase you've been conditioned since birth to think like that, a byproduct of your environment is what makes humans supposedly spiritual nobody is born spiritual. Get outta here !!

Status
Not open for further replies.