What are your three most loved things in life

Nah sxb, I just love little girls from they are babies to the age of puberty, but when they hit puberty I become sexually attracted to them
So you like cute kids, next time I recommend you add that you like the girls in your family like your little sisters or daughters or cousins because then it removes the suspicion from people that u might be a wierdo.
just a heads up, and theres nothing wrong with thinking kids are cute and like playing with them but in the modern day u can never know whos a wierdo or not so u gotta kinda tread carefully when u make statements like that

So you like cute kids, next time I recommend you add that you like the girls in your family like your little sisters or daughters or cousins because then it removes the suspicion from people that u might be a wierdo.
just a heads up, and theres nothing wrong with thinking kids are cute and like playing with them but in the modern day u can never know whos a wierdo or not so u gotta kinda tread carefully when u make statements like that
Misconception 1 is that a girl is a child when she hits puberty or even at the age of nine, she isn't. She is a woman when she hits nine and she shouldn't be treated as a young girl.

According to Aisha peace upon her, a girl is a woman when she is 9.

Also you mentioned sister and daughter? What does that have to do with the conversation?

Also as long as it is marriage, no problem marrying girls and betroth them before puberty and consumating at puberty
1651351593423.png

You cannot equate a man wanting to marry a young girl Islamically and some pervert wanting to fornicate and defile a young girl.

Misconception 1 is that a girl is a child when she hits puberty or even at the age of nine, she isn't. She is a woman when she hits nine and she shouldn't be treated as a young girl.

Also you mentioned sister and daughter? What does that have to do with the conversation?

Also as long as it is marriage, no problem marrying girls and betroth them before puberty and consumating at pubertyView attachment 224008
You cannot equate a man wanting to marry a young girl Islamically and some pervert wanting to fornicate and defile a young girl.
When did I say a girl doesn't become a woman when she hits puberty?
When did I even say anything about anything u mentioned here?
Idk why u felt the need to make this long post I didnt object to anything u sed instead advice you to choose your words carefully because they can and will be interpreted in the worst way possible.

When did I say a girl doesn't become a woman when she hits puberty?
When did I even say anything about anything u mentioned here?
Idk why u felt the need to make this long post I didnt object to anything u sed instead advice you to choose your words carefully because they can and will be interpreted in the worst way possible.
I don't care. I know what I said and if people interpret it in another idc cause their interpretation is false

Also as long as it is marriage, no problem marrying girls and betroth them before puberty and consumating at pubertyView attachment 224008
She may be a woman physically but not mentally. Even Aisha was nervous around the prophet and wasn't 100% comfortable in the beginning. Especially in this day and age as well, kids really shouldn't be getting married. Even scholars understand that maturity 1000 years ago is different from the definition of maturity now, but you obviously don't seem to understand that.

She may be a woman physically but not mentally. Even Aisha was nervous around the prophet and wasn't 100% comfortable in the beginning. Especially in this day and age as well, kids really shouldn't be getting married. Even scholars understand that maturity 1000 years ago is different from the definition of maturity now, but you obviously don't seem to understand that.
Where did u get that Aaishah RA was nervous around the prophet salllallahu alayhi wasalam.
Anyway
Modern day children are raised in a completely different society, they mature much slower and probably only reach mental maturity by 23ish, back in the days kids would have matured mentally much more faster due to their environment.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Family/relatives
Women/Sex
Drugs/Sins
country/language/culture
We think alike. But I choose to not do drugs despite knowing I’d love it.

Can’t stay away from women, they’re the pleasures of the world

im assuming ur not married either

Dude, why you so interested in ppls relationship status. Woman are woman, married or not. Don’t say ur married to some old hag. I pray for you to escape that

You said things not people.women are people why are they saying they love women and girls in the comments 🙄😷🤮
Everything in this dunya is a thing, a human is a thing and animal is a thing, in the context I am speaking about anything u can think about would be a thing.

Where did u get that Aaishah RA was nervous around the prophet salllallahu alayhi wasalam.
Anyway
Modern day children are raised in a completely different society, they mature much slower and probably only reach mental maturity by 23ish, back in the days kids would have matured mentally much more faster due to their environment.
AT THE BEGINNING SHE WAS NERVOUS. There was a hadeeth about her playing with her friends and her and her friends both got shy and her friends walked away (but she didn't obvs) then the prophet told her to not be shy and bring her friends back to play with her.

AT THE BEGINNING SHE WAS NERVOUS. There was a hadeeth about her playing with her friends and her and her friends both got shy and her friends walked away (but she didn't obvs) then the prophet told her to not be shy and bring her friends back to play with her.
YH that was one situation it doesnt mean she was nervous the whole time

Trending

Latest posts