What are your thoughts on the growing Somali Atheist/Agnostic community?

I feel apathetic to them although I wished they would quiet down, I've never seen a group more digitally annoying than atheists.

I feel apathetic to them although I wished they would quiet down, I've never seen a group more digitally annoying than atheists.
The messed up part is these gaalos don't care about them. They would only agree with them if it means they make the muslim somalis look barbaric. At the end of the day we're all the same to them. Be Atheist and live your life don't waste time thinking and talking about a religion you hate. I found these Atheists to be more passionate about Islam for the wrong reasons. They read more hadith then the imam.

The messed up part is these gaalos don't care about them. They would only agree with them if it means they make the muslim somalis look barbaric. At the end of the day we're all the same to them. Be Atheist and live your life don't waste time thinking and talking about a religion you hate. I found these Atheists to be more passionate about Islam for the wrong reasons. They read more hadith then the imam.
I think because they’re fighting their fitrah which is to believe in Allah and Islam.

Som

VIP
I don't care about them, i just disagree with the ones who become anti somali.
At least the atheist who focus on waaqism and preislamic somalia have some patriotism

Trending