What are your thoughts on the Dababy situation and his "homophobic" comments?

I feel sorry for black people. They put fkd up shit in the mainstream.

They're either fruity af (Lil Nas X (at least he real about it) and Young Thug)

On drugs and are addicts (Lil Uzi Vert and Playboi Carti)

Hyper sexual degenerates (Cardi B and Megan the Stallion)

Or gangsters who glorify crime (G-Unit, NWA, modern drill rappers)

When you compare the number of views and investments these rappers have, as opposed to conscious rappers, you know shit is fkd up.

Hell, conscious rap in the past was catchy af, but modern conscious rappers are boring to listen to.

Most of the record companies that these rappers fk with are owned by white people. There's a legit agenda to make them look bad.
Yeah your right a bit, hip hop originally was fun party dance music or even conscious story telling about the ghetto or hood in the early 90s the powerful record labels and tv channels didn’t like the east coast hip hop that always had black pain or consciousness in it whether street or party stuff like nas, krs one, queen latifah, de la soul and especially public enemy so the record label’s started back west coast gangster music or puffy and mase’s flashy shiny suits music to the fullest and as the west coast started to mature hip hop musically and started to call out the higher ups like ice cube and dissing white supremacy they started to back laffy Taffy south music and bet channel got brought by rich white peoples

Xoxoxo

VIP
I don’t respect him at all knowing that he took an innocent mans life. It even blows my mind that he didn’t got cancelled for being a murderer.

Gays get triggered when you mention aids…..we have worked years by spreading lies about us not spreading the disease how dare you bring that up

When you compare the number of views and investments these rappers have, as opposed to conscious rappers, you know shit is fkd up.

Hell, conscious rap in the past was catchy af, but modern conscious rappers are boring to listen to.

Most of the record companies that these rappers fk with are owned by white people. There's a legit agenda to make them look bad.
Carti slander is not tolerated warya.

KING VAMP IS ON TOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
🧛🏿‍♀️🧛🏿‍♀️🧛🏿‍♀️🧛🏿‍♀️🧛🏿‍♀️🧛🏿‍♀️🧛🏿‍♀️🧛🏿‍♀️🧛🏿‍♀️🧛🏿‍♀️🧛🏿‍♀️🧛🏿‍♀️🧛🏿‍♀️🧛🏿‍♀️🧛🏿‍♀️🧛🏿‍♀️🧛🏿‍♀️🧛🏿‍♀️🧛🏿‍♀️🧛🏿‍♀️

Well that's what they like :zhqjlmx:

Keo

VIP
Should have kept his mouth shut. If I was in the public eye like that I would never express my true views on certain topics.

The new album grew on me. I like his old shit more though.

Fav song, the producer went fkin stupid on it.

Not a fan of the whole vampire thing though. Nigga got real weird after die lit.
Yeah Die Lit is defiinitely more iconic.

Personally my favorite track off WLR is Vamp Anthem

Meh, Sky, ILoveUIHateU, and Die4Guy are also really good.

M3tamorphosis was fucking ass, hated it, worst track off the album, one of the only misses.

Last edited:
Yeah Die Lit is defiinitely more iconic.

Personally my favorite track off WLR is Vamp Anthem

Meh, Sky, ILoveUIHateU, and Die4Guy are also really good.

M3tamorphosis was fucking ass, hated it, worst track off the album, one of the only misses.
wlr isnt bad but like idk the vampire shit is mad corny dont know how to explain it just not my taste, i prefer 16 carti but thats what everyone says nowadays lol

You know what shocks me how nobody is seeing through this bs. There is a huge movement to make Black/African men more feminine. Why do you think Lilnas is now seen as a cultural icon even tho he danced naked in a jail cell with other black men. Black men make up a huge portion of the prison population, yet an orgy party is happening up in his music video tf. This stuff is even affecting African/Somali men. If a Somali guy is more playful and feminine like he will get views and a fan base. It's apart of this agenda being pushed by the White masses.

The last part is true, somali guys in tiktok get more views if they act feminine and overall soft. Examples include they do videos where they put on baati and hijab to mimic their mom for views.

Gays get triggered when you mention aids…..we have worked years by spreading lies about us not spreading the disease how dare you bring that up
"NOOOOO, stop it! AIDS isn't even that bad if you take your PrEP, it's just like having the flu!"
5874 - angry girl male rage tears trans transexual ugly unibrow wojak.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.